Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (41 Viewers)

If you want one I’m about to leave, PM me quick.
Got one, and a backup. This was at my local grocery store. At the tater liquor store, he got a case of the same Alberta CS Rye in last week. Price was unmarked at the time, he was just putting them out, and he had never had them in stock before. I brought one up to the counter. He quoted $90. I gave him the "eff that and eff you" look, put it back on the shelf, and walked out. I'm satisfied and gratified that a little patience saved me $54.

Anybody follow SLB Drinks on youtube? He's got some interesting 2022 Top 5s he's posting right now. He put the Middle West Ported Pumpernickel Rye in there, and I agree with him on that. I also like his videos on bourbons that were NOT worth the money he spent.

Happy fRYEday and happy holidays!

First snow (mostly ice really) of the year. Perfect day to sip on some Found North Batch 3.

IMG_6172.jpeg

Barrell makes such excellent ryes. I think I like this one even more than the Seagrass. This one has the sharp and spicy rye notes but it's also almost juicey at the same time. Phenomenal nose.

View attachment 1046262

All Barrell (and Stellum) for that matter are phenomenal to me. They know what they're doing.

Barrell makes such excellent ryes. I think I like this one even more than the Seagrass. This one has the sharp and spicy rye notes but it's also almost juicey at the same time. Phenomenal nose.

View attachment 1046262
The Bourbon World pick here in Indy has been on my radar as well. It is 14 yr. Rye. You just probably kicked me over the edge for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom