Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (42 Viewers)

Tonight let’s go with the old fashion
EB32CAB2-3049-484C-BECC-1BFB0715CE78.jpeg

Really hate to see this one go, but we needs the room lolView attachment 975326
I'm not sure how some of you perch their empties on their glasses for the last drops. Maybe I'm a klutz (already confirmed), have unstable hands or maybe a countertop that's not level enough but I just don't trust myself to try to do this.

I'm not sure how some of you perch their empties on their glasses for the last drops. Maybe I'm a klutz (already confirmed), have unstable hands or maybe a countertop that's not level enough but I just don't trust myself to try to do this.
It doesn’t always work with all bottles…and I’ll leave it at that:LOL: :laugh:

Best deals going in Bourbon & Rye right now. They kill many of the offerings out there at much, much higher price points. Do yourself a favor.

I agree. I've only had rye store picks, I'll pick up a bourbon eventually, and they've all been great. Just picked this one up last week.

IMG_6096.jpeg

Celebrating a proud papa moment this evening. After starting the summer session on the second team, my oldest son found out yesterday that he was going to start at right tackle for tonight's season opener. Played the whole game there and held his own as a junior against some much bigger seniors, and they started the season with a 17-7 win. :tup:

IMG_2784.JPG

Finished off the last of my old pepper finest to celebrate, I need to get a bunch more of this its soooo good. Cheers and happy fryeday!

20220826_210737.jpg

Celebrating a proud papa moment this evening. After starting the summer session on the second team, my oldest son found out yesterday that he was going to start at right tackle for tonight's season opener. Played the whole game there and held his own as a junior against some much bigger seniors, and they started the season with a 17-7 win. :tup:

View attachment 976055

Finished off the last of my old pepper finest to celebrate, I need to get a bunch more of this its soooo good. Cheers and happy fryeday!

View attachment 976073
fucking fantastic, congrats.

i remember when my daughter has her 1st college hit
kshit.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom