Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (46 Viewers)

Happy Fryeday!

I mentioned to Mrs. S that the local ABC finally started carrying Alberta Premium, and that I wanted to go grab a bottle after work.

She just got home from running errands and handed me this:

PXL_20220729_194742595.MP.jpg

Yeah, I was very surprised. I've got a bottle of batch 2 that I just opened maybe a month ago, and I was expecting it to be the last.

Online says they have two more in stock for $75 each. I might have to go back.
I know I would! Batch 3 is really good, but there’s something extra special to me with batch 2. Just suited my palate better I guess!

You ever try any of those samples I sent you? Curious your take on that purple top distillate
Speaking of samples…have you tried the New Riff BBNAGB sample I sent you yet? Very curious to hear your thoughts on it! The Sagamore sample is @wolfpacks bracket winner, so I figured you might be curious to see how that one was since you picked the other finalist before he even started lol

Speaking of samples…have you tried the New Riff BBNAGB sample I sent you yet? Very curious to hear your thoughts on it! The Sagamore sample is @wolfpacks bracket winner, so I figured you might be curious to see how that one was since you picked the other finalist before he even started lol
YES! I liked it a lot. Excited about my bottles

I haven’t tried the sagamore. A little afraid to since whenever I find a bottle I like I have to get 5 of them

Just got an email from Sagamore, and had to buy a couple. This was selected by the “VIP” members, so I assume it’s a limited release.

Signup to be their whiskey thieves and get the inside scoop. Not sure if they ship out of state though.
A506EF20-2241-478A-BD7B-40C47F50EA10.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom