Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (25 Viewers)

Had a great day today. I judge a regional college engineering competition where students build these cool 1:10 scale bridges. Last time this ran was 2019, so it was really great to finally see them back and competing again.

20220409_104716_01.jpg

20220409_140429.jpg

It is a prerty grueling day - well... at least for a fat middle aged dude - 10+ hours on your feet, running around, getting down to measure. So now its time to medicate, lol. I'll join in with all you ECBP folks tonight, cheers!

20220409_193502.jpg

Anybody want to buy some unopened whiskey from me, at reasonable prices? Off the top of my head, I could scrounge up some Makers FAE bottles, a Blood Oath 7, Remus Repeal 5, a Seagrass, and if I was $weet talked enough I have an EHT Single Barrel. Shoot me a PM.

Anybody want to buy some unopened whiskey from me, at reasonable prices? Off the top of my head, I could scrounge up some Makers FAE bottles, a Blood Oath 7, Remus Repeal 5, a Seagrass, and if I was $weet talked enough I have an EHT Single Barrel. Shoot me a PM.
Yes please PM especially the EHT single

Following up on my previous post. I have these I'd part with. The Glenny is cheap, the rest are fair and below secondary. I have x2 of both FAE.
IMG_2289.jpgIMG_2290.jpg

Last edited:
If offered $100, I will keep it and drink it because that is right close to what I paid. If offered $200, I would refuse because that is too avaricious. So I imagine something in between is where the porridge temperature is just right.

Sending PM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom