Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (37 Viewers)

Happy Friday fellas!
Anyone try any of these? My cousin bought these for my birthday and I’ve heard horrible reviews on the copper tongue but none on this specific OF bottle.

1709345333108.jpeg

1709345349696.jpeg

Intersesting, now I'm extra curious to do the comparison. I remember liking the 2009 better than the 2010, but don't recall them being that different. My palate is a lot more refined now than it was at that time, so it'll be interesting. :tup:
2009 is great. 2010 is a banger. I remember notes of cream soda mixed with rye spice. It’s funky in a good way.

Intersesting, now I'm extra curious to do the comparison. I remember liking the 2009 better than the 2010, but don't recall them being that different. My palate is a lot more refined now than it was at that time, so it'll be interesting. :tup:
Looking forward to it!

To me, I think the difference is very discernible. Now it has been a while since I had a pour of the 2010 but I swear there’s a big difference between the two.

OF1924 is great. I’m a big fan of 1897 and this feels like an older version, even though it is a different mashbill. Lots of cherry and oak. Some banana and spice. Probably not worth the price when 1897 and 1920 are both bangerz for value.

Maybe I’ll like it more on its own next time. Hard to judge after the hitter that the Michter’s 10yr is.

Hat trick!View attachment 1285142Easily the best of the 3 batches of 2023. A124 should be making an appearance around here pretty soon. Were about 2 months behind with these and ECBPs.

Wow really? And I thought we were late in the distribution chain (dropped about a week or two back)

You're on a tear this weekend my friend! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :tup:

OF1924 is great. I’m a big fan of 1897 and this feels like an older version, even though it is a different mashbill. Lots of cherry and oak. Some banana and spice. Probably not worth the price when 1897 and 1920 are both bangerz for value.

Maybe I’ll like it more on its own next time. Hard to judge after the hitter that the Michter’s 10yr is.
Dunno dude that sounds pretty fucking good lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom