Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (61 Viewers)

Last time I'll bother you guys...about this! Looking for a sample of Glenmorangie Signet. I found it cheaper than last time, but $230 is still too much of a gamble for something I might not like. I'm not a scotch fan, but I keep trying. Anyone?
I can help you out there. I'm in London this week but when I get back I can send you a sample. You should 100% sample Signet before buying it. It's odd.

Nice little Thursday evening haul!
2A3E0F79-6B9B-42BE-8D35-987FC9EC62C5.jpeg
CFB07CFC-F865-4876-9254-1BD2BF682960.jpeg

Someone offered me a woodinville cask strength. I haven’t tried any of the woodinvilles yet but they seem to be well liked on here. Anyone try the Cak Strength and have some tasting notes for me??

Someone offered me a woodinville cask strength. I haven’t tried any of the woodinvilles yet but they seem to be well liked on here. Anyone try the Cak Strength and have some tasting notes for me??

It's not a private select? I havent seen just a cask strength bottle.

I only have familiarity with the private selects, all are cask strength, and all have been fantastic. Very, very flavorful - although the profiles can vary. Most I go for have a strong brown sugar, vanilla, caramel, oak and baking spice foundation with a long lasting finish. Some are more fruity, others bolder.

I only have familiarity with the private selects, all are cask strength, and all have been fantastic. Very, very flavorful - although the profiles can vary. Most I go for have a strong brown sugar, vanilla, caramel, oak and baking spice foundation with a long lasting finish. Some are more fruity, others bolder.

I don’t know. He got it from the distillery and they said it was distillery only but I didn’t see the bottle

Nvm I was confused. It was a wilderness trail cask strength.

I have 2 total. Gave one to a buddy, brought one up to PA for the meetup. So, this one, and 1 unopened
I gave a few away to people here who didn’t get in on the gb . I wanted to keep them all but decided to share the wealth. I’m sure someone will sell me a backup to a backup

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom