Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (55 Viewers)

I also was tested and sampled their Woodinville pick choices again. Picked the same one again blind. It’s also the favorite of the two store owners and all other customers who tried them. It’s going to be REALLY good.
I’ve now had 3 different Woodinville store picks and all of them have been fantastic! They’re doing something really special there! Snap buy for me if/when I see another one.

I’ve now had 3 different Woodinville store picks and all of them have been fantastic! They’re doing something really special there! Snap buy for me if/when I see another one.
About a 40min drive from me. I should get up there more often. They age their barrels in Eastern Washington, where it is much warmer and dryer in the summer, but often cold in the winter.

About a 40min drive from me. I should get up there more often. They age their barrels in Eastern Washington, where it is much warmer and dryer in the summer, but often cold in the winter.
Once Woodinville gets some added age to their stocks and can build up some surplus, their barrel proof picks are gonna be insanely good!

Friday night cash time!!
4F08FFF1-4E81-41F9-ACE9-D14159F291C0.jpeg

You must be a damn good customer there. Nice!
thats crazy
I mean, called and left me a voicemail while I was having dinner. He was thrilled to bits he was selling it to me, almost like I was doing him a favor! Lol.

"Hi Goph, this is Cody from [The Honey Hole]. Um, my coworker today said, um, that she sold you a bottle of Weller Full Proof…I was just wondering if you wanted a bottle of Weller 12 that we have. Um you can give the store a call tomorrow…I'll put your name on it if you want. Um just wanted to let you know. Um so yeah, you have a great evening and take care. Bye."

The guy’s a national treasure.

I mean, called and left me a voicemail while I was having dinner. He was thrilled to bits he was selling it to me, almost like I was doing him a favor! Lol.

"Hi Goph, this is Cody from [The Honey Hole]. Um, my coworker today said, um, that she sold you a bottle of Weller Full Proof…I was just wondering if you wanted a bottle of Weller 12 that we have. Um you can give the store a call tomorrow…I'll put your name on it if you want. Um just wanted to let you know. Um so yeah, you have a great evening and take care. Bye."

The guy’s a national treasure.
I need that in my life

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom