Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (23 Viewers)

PXL_20220813_234541919.jpg
PXL_20220813_232623116.jpg
PXL_20220813_221821641.jpg
PXL_20220813_215521988.jpg
PXL_20220813_201257233.jpg

Just finished loading the cars up for tomorrow’s college move in for that cutie in the background! Reward time! I’m super excited for the journey she’s about to start, but I’d be lying if I said this coming day won’t be a little bittersweet. She’ll only be 3 hours away, so it won’t be too bad.View attachment 966917

That photo needs a frame. I keep thinking that your daughter is the one getting ready to drink the bourbon.

That photo needs a frame. I keep thinking that your daughter is the one getting ready to drink the bourbon.
I gave her a taste of some JD SBBP once just to see if she even thought she’d like whiskey. The look on her face just after sticking her nose into the glass told me everything I needed to know. After I made her taste it, I knew my bourbon and rye was safe :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

She said she’ll stick to stealing the Tito’s lol

Had a birthday party for my son this past weekend and a buddy brings these over. We finish two and he tells me to keep the last one. What else should I get that’s comparable and reasonably priced?

09A46345-A093-435D-B132-75480EE647F0.jpeg

Been enjoying old fashions lately and have been using these over Buffalo Trace or Weller’s
B27E54ED-E0CB-4545-8913-6E204322FCAA.jpeg

Had a birthday party for my son this past weekend and a buddy brings these over. We finish two and he tells me to keep the last one. What else should I get that’s comparable and reasonably priced?

View attachment 968172

Been enjoying old fashions lately and have been using these over Buffalo Trace or Weller’s
View attachment 968174
Eagle rare is a great drink when you can find it for MSRP. It's only around $40, but just hard to find.

If you are looking to get him something good close to price and easy to find grab some rare breed.

Also rye is better in old fashions, the knob creek and bulleit are rye bourbons, buffalo trace is a wheated bourbon.

View attachment 968172

View attachment 968174
If you’re looking for something comparable to Eagle Rare in price, age and proof point…try to find Bulleit 10yr or Russells Reserve 10yr. Both are $40-45 and right at or around 90 proof. I don’t think either are as good as Eagle Rare, but they’re much easier to find.

I’d take that bottle of 9yr Knob Creek over any of them and be happy!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom