Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (36 Viewers)

I really wanted to wait til next Friday and open this at my cash game, but I’m weak:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
978775F4-6266-433A-A0B5-8394267EB9FE.jpeg
This is very good!

BBNAGB

well from my count we are at 32 bottles so far

wolfpack
4​
justdave
1​
krafticus
2​
gopherblue
2​
Billy baroo
4​
big jilm
2​
jonesey07
1​
saoliver
2​
poker zombie
1​
chutracheese
4​
indyscammer
4​
bluechipspecial
4​
pinkdan
1​

BBNAGB

well from my count we are at 32 bottles so far

wolfpack
4​
justdave
1​
krafticus
2​
gopherblue
2​
Billy baroo
4​
big jilm
2​
jonesey07
1​
saoliver
2​
poker zombie
1​
chutracheese
4​
indyscammer
4​
bluechipspecial
4​
pinkdan
1​
Willing to stretch to 8 bottles, if needed to make minimum order qty.

I haven't had the new riff single barrel, but so many here say it is good I trust it will be.
You need to go back and buy that bottle you saw yesterday. The bottle I just killed was easily one of the best bottles I’ve had in a while and I had to get mine in Tennessee. I’ve yet to see one in NC.

I’d take 4 more of the barrel I just had in a heartbeat!

BBNAGB update

so we are at 41 bottles so far. If you know anyone else to tag please do so.

wolfpack
4​
justdave
1​
krafticus
2​
gopherblue
2​
Billy baroo
4​
big jilm
2​
jonesey07
1​
saoliver
2​
poker zombie
1​
chutracheese
4​
indyscammer
7​
bluechipspecial
8​
pinkdan
1​
labmonkey
2​

won't be as good as the barrel we pick.
I just hope my schedule will allow for me to participate in the tasting!

I’m definitely in for at least 4 and I can up the amount to help push this through. I’d love to see more people get some so we all have something special to share and one helluva story to go with it!

Bourbon Barrel Not a Group Buy

This is a thread for the possibility of buying a private selected single barrel of bourbon from New Riff.

What started out as a joke led to me contacting the distillery about their barrel selection program. I found out that New Riff is a little different and you can purchase 1/4 or 1/2 a barrel rather than a whole barrel making the possibility economically feasible.
View attachment 911187

Inquiring more about taxes the response I received was

6% KY Sales Tax and 2.5% City of Newport Alcohol Tax

All said and done for a 1/4 barrel (60 bottles) this works out to a total of $3,252 or $54.20/bottle. These numbers are all approximations at this point.

Standard shelf pricing for New Riff Single barrel (at least where I live) is 52.99
View attachment 911188

The bottles would be from a single barrel aged at least 4 years that we select and would be hand bottled. New Riff uses a high rye mash bill
View attachment 911189

Up to 8 people can be present for the barrel selection process. Once the selection is made it takes approximately 30 days to bottle and the bottle will be marked with the barrel information as well as a customized label.

There is a side label for a logo and the tasting notes and an etching on the back of the bottle.

I am setting up a call next week to verify information and ask further questions. Let me know if you have any specific questions that I should ask.

The question I present here is can we get a 60 bottle commitment to move this forward. Otherwise it isn't worth pursuing.

Tagging those I think are interested, feel free to quote and tag others to this post
@Big Jilm
@Billy Baroo
@Indyscammer
@Pinkdan
@Klobberer
@Jonesey07
@Poker Zombie
@Saoliver
@chutracheese
@FDLmold
@detroitdad
@Irish
BBNAGB update

Current bottle count is 43

I have a call scheduled with someone from New Riff on Thursday so I can verify the information.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom