Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (29 Viewers)

I’m not sure what I’m looking for. Bottles I liked to drink. These are worth more than I care to open.

I’m into smoke wagon right now. I can always use more weller. Blantons gold, sftb, red, black, green.

I like to host friends over to drink and most of them aren’t really into bourbon so I get what looks nice on the shelf for them.

those Nashville barrels are suppose to be sleepers. Really good MGP juice. They are Georgia picks 1 and 2

I’m not sure what I’m looking for. Bottles I liked to drink

I’m into smoke wagon right now. I can always use more weller. Blantons gold, sftb, red, black, green.

I like to host friends over to drink and most of them aren’t really into bourbon so I get what looks nice on the shelf for them.

those Nashville barrels are suppose to be sleepers. Really good MGP juice. They are Georgia picks 1 and 2
Nice. I’ve got a Nashville Barrel on the way to me right now. I don’t think I have enough of what you’d want for that ORVW.

Weller A107
EHT Single Barrel
Alberta Premium Cask Strength
Stagg Jr
Booker’s

Nice. I’ve got a Nashville Barrel on the way to me right now. I don’t think I have enough of what you’d want for that ORVW.

Weller A107
EHT Single Barrel
Alberta Premium Cask Strength
Stagg Jr
Booker’s

I hear most of the Nashville Barrels are really good. The GA picks are suppose to be superb but I haven’t opened them yet. I’m tempted to. Haha

Agree. Great whiskey. I let my neighbor (with more discretionary income) buy it and I tried his. I don't think it's $200 whiskey, but if it was $100 I wouldn't complain.
I'm a big EC fan and the 18 is my favorite of their offerings. $200 is a bit much but for $150 I'd keep a bottle handy. They're tough to find around here, I have a bottle currently waiting with a fellow PCF bourbon hunter....

@joeyshin is that 1792 BiB a store pick?

I'm a big EC fan and the 18 is my favorite of their offerings. $200 is a bit much but for $150 I'd keep a bottle handy. They're tough to find around here, I have a bottle currently waiting with a fellow PCF bourbon hunter....

@joeyshin is that 1792 BiB a store pick?

I don’t even know. Lol. I’ll check tomorrow

Thunderstorm coming. Chores done. Sitting outside and enjoying a newly opened dram that is definitely worth MSRP (but tbh, no more than MSRP, and I’ve never paid a penny more).

Tasty...despite being a “neck pour” :rolleyes: .

05BCBF6B-2CD7-4FFF-A576-F98180EC9944.jpeg

I knew it wasn’t cheap and it looked familiar. I’ve debated on spending double that on a Takeo Kikuchi.
That’s a reasonable price
The glass looks badass. Best gifts are the ones you actually use lol
They are my favorite glasses for tasting. Feel absolutely amazeballs in the hand, are heavy-but-not-too-heavy, are stunning to look at, and have a fluted shape like a Glencairn.

Any reviews on the Lagavulin 8. I actually saw it in the local store today. I love the 16. I can't imagine its anywhere near as good as that.

Is any of that typewriter Kings County stuff any good? There are 375s and 750s around me of various products, but the bottling is so...off putting to my visual tastes that I've never thought about buying any.

Is any of that typewriter Kings County stuff any good? There are 375s and 750s around me of various products, but the bottling is so...off putting to my visual tastes that I've never thought about buying any.
This is the 2nd bottle that I’ve had (the 1st I had in NYC during my visit in 14’). It was good enough for me to go looking for it, again.
Here’s a link to all the awards they’ve won:
https://www.kingscountydistillery.com/about

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom