Official PCF "Brag on your Kid Thread" (1 Viewer)

My daughter is soon 3 years old, it's getting harder and harder to keep up with her!

20200222_120706.gif

Mine is a 17 year old with the hair and fashion sense of a 84 year old.

Oh... BRAG!! Not Bag.. . Uh.... Well...

Kidding. She has a good heart, and wants every soul on earth happy. She's got alot of learn in life, and some rough times coming. But she is a great soul. She will give it her best....

From my 7 year old son's 2nd grade report card self report section (entered by the teacher):
"during free time, I like playing board games like Payday because I love money."

So there's that. At least I know he is my son.

My son is so excited about their standardized test coming up the week after next. He looked at the calendar last night and announced "only 11 days until the CMAS test!" He loves the standardized tests.

Not sure if this belongs in the bragging thread or the "what the heck is wrong with my kid?" thread. :D

For some strange reason my 14 year old daughter has effortlessly memorized pi to 79 digits. She pretty much can’t help but memorize license plates too which is random. She wants to be a sports doctor but I keep trying to push her towards professional gambler. My 12 year old son got all the Call of Duty weapons platinum. He just got a phone for his birthday and has been playing BattleCats non stop, leveling up those cats. At least he is achievement-oriented. I hope we figure out what to do with these mad skillz.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom