Official Home Game Pics Thread! (65 Viewers)

Chopped when we got to heads up so we can watch the Cavs game.

Thank God it over for another 6-8 months :D

So as bad as the poker was, here is what we were drinking last night. :D

We killed the first bottle of JW Blue and started the second. First time having the gold. Too much smoke taste for my liking, but very smooth.

The steaks were marinaded in it. I ate too fast to think to take a pic of the meat, it was delicious.

IMG_3013.JPG

Worst game ever!!! I love my friends, but I hate playing poker with them.

On the plus side I have already busted 2 of them, 4 to go.

The bourbon and food are top notch though.
View attachment 103416

Player B can probably see what player A has because of that glass top.

And how has that table not made it to the "Fugly table" thread?:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 3.25.15 AM.png

Worst game ever!!! I love my friends, but I hate playing poker with them.

On the plus side I have already busted 2 of them, 4 to go.

The bourbon and food are top notch though.
View attachment 103416
So as bad as the poker was, here is what we were drinking last night. :D

We killed the first bottle of JW Blue and started the second. First time having the gold. Too much smoke taste for my liking, but very smooth.

The steaks were marinaded in it. I ate too fast to think to take a pic of the meat, it was delicious.

View attachment 103495

No disrespect, and I'm cranky because I haven't had my coffee yet and the AC is on the fritz, but all of this makes my brain hurt. I'm not even sure where to begin. Everything about this tilts me.

You marinated steaks in Johnnie Walker Gold? WTF for? Were you out of 1982 Chateau Mouton Rothschild? Might as well just use a hundred dollar bill to light the grill.

And you guys can afford to pound JW Blue, but the room looks like that AND you're drinking out of plastic cups?!?

And those chips and table. :rolleyes:

And I don't even understand what the bet is...are your blinds $1/$75? The guy showing his hole cards to the guy on his left is the small blind at a dollar and the guy who has seen the small blind's hole cards is the big blind at $75?

What the hell is going on here? Are you sure you're not trolling us? I call shenanigans.

Last edited:
No disrespect, and I'm cranky because I haven't had my coffee yet and the AC is on the fritz, but all of this makes my brain hurt. I'm not even sure where to begin. Everything about this tilts me.

You marinated steaks in Johnnie Walker Gold? WTF for? Were you out of 1982 Chateau Mouton Rothschild? Might as well just use a hundred dollar bill to light the grill.

And you guys can afford to pound JW Blue, but the room looks like that AND you're drinking out of plastic cups?!?

And those chips and table. :rolleyes:

And I don't even understand what the bet is...are your blinds $1/$75? The guy showing his hole cards to the guy on his left is the small blind at a dollar and the guy who has seen the small blind's hole cards is the big blind at $75?

What the hell is going on here? Are you sure you're not trolling us? I call shenanigans.

Not my rodeo or my clowns! I just showed up took the money, drank the scotch, and ate the steaks!!!! :D

The sad thing is one of the guys there has a decent table and a set of China Clays that I got him a few years ago, he offered to bring it and the rest of them scoffed at him. :(

It was a quick sit and go before game 5 of the finals. The game was already going when I got there.

Chip values were all a clusterfuck too just like the rest of the game.
Red=10
Green=25
Blue=50
Black=100
White=1000

I busted player A within 5 minutes of the pic being taken. I ended up chopping with player B when the Cavs game started.

I busted player A within 5 minutes of the pic being taken. I ended up chopping with player B when the Cavs game started.

This it the greatest atrocity of the night. Stopping a poker game to watch a team that everybody knew was going to be crushed. The only bet on the game would have been the spread.

This it the greatest atrocity of the night. Stopping a poker game to watch a team that everybody knew was going to be crushed. The only bet on the game would have been the spread.

The "poker" was horrible, it needed to be put out of its misery. :(

We are Clevelanders, we had hope (for the first half).

Had a fun game last night with our great locals. Smoked a turkey breast and a bunch of brats. Smoked fresh brats are the bomb. Everyone chipped in and brought food and beer, we played holdem and Omaha hi lo rotation until the wee hours. Pics below including food and poker table aftermath.
20170617_173136.jpg
20170617_173143.jpg
20170618_093810.jpg
20170617_173132.jpg

When you originally thought you weren't going to have your Tuesday night game, then a friend calls and says "want to just play heads up?"...of course you say yes!

T10,000 starters...10 min blinds. We played two games and both broke even. Pulled out the Dunes tonight since they haven't seen the felt in awhile.

20170621_003734.jpg

Game tonight. Found a sweet Bud hanging light (with the clydesdales) this week to match my other similar Bud wall light in the corner in the background. What a difference having overhead lighting (with leds).

IMG_1977.JPG

IMG_1981.JPG

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom