Official Home Game Pics Thread! (49 Viewers)

Aces cracked in a big pot. Atlantic Club tourney set in play, A-Mold is excellent. Fun times splashing around the pot tonight! I brought some TRK sweeteners to bump the action too. Thanks, @chase !
IMG_5798.JPG

Allowed daughter to choose chips and cards, if she helps me in exchange to prepare the stacks. Here's what she picked :LOL: :laugh:

Attachments

• IMG_6744.JPG
    IMG_6744.JPG
    232.2 KB · Views: 256
Dealt a Royal Flush last night in my monthly tournament. The player with the Royal went all in on the river and both players folded. One player had a straight. He still won a big pot though.

@pokerplayingpisces @justsomedude @One Eyed Dollar in the house.

I placed last and lost a little in the cash game afterwards. Ha ha. But had a great time and smoked good cigars.

@pokerplayingpisces placed 4th to cash.

20170602_201134.jpg

Calm before the storm. Lots of last minute drops, but should be a fun game.

To add another layer of complexity, for the 9th time in 11 years, the A/C has crapped out again, so it will be a little warm in here. Lots of cold drinks to go around

Do you use the same AC guy as @Mr Tree ?

Panoramic of the first tournament of the new season, back in May, about an hour before anyone arrived.

View attachment 101849
Nice ellipse table! I had inherited the one you guys played on at John's pace for a while. It was too big for my space so I left it at the last house when I sold it to my friend.

We had dubbed it the Battleship!

Crazy hand from Saturday's Drawmaha tournament, part of the local Circus Poker Tour series.

Heads-up, I flop middle set in Omaha while Villain flops bottom set. Pot, call, draw, and the turn card makes me a boat (and him quad-sixes).

Naturally, all the money goes in, and it's discovered that my pocket pair of sevens (plus fours) is good for the draw hand, so it's a gonna be a chop...... except that I'm free-rolling the river. And damn if the case seven didn't hit -- quad 7's over quad 6's -- and the 1-outer scoop put me in the driver's seat for the win a few hands later.

quads.jpg

Nothing like a random last minute Tuesday night game. 2nd photo was a winner for me. Rivered the Queen high straight flush to take it down. I've never had a straight flush before. And all of us playing were pretty sure we hadn't ever seen one live. So a first all around.

20170606_203111.jpg

20170606_214839.jpg

20170606_210937.jpg

Looks like a great place to play... Nice cards, great table, nice chips (no playing out of racks, tho)... But DAMN! those chairs.

Cross post from The Club House pron thread. Got the new chips in play. Everyone loved them. Of course they all think I am nuts but that is to be expected.

img_2997-jpg.102739

42192368a48741479254cb23af2b8bfd131d81ecb26ce651521ecc9b73ad097c.jpg

What's the rack of chips for? Tips?

That's alotta fives in that rack. If my counting is accurate, I see 6x$1, 36x$5 and 9x$20 = $366

If they are tips, I'm available for your next game.

Last edited:
Getting ready for a small game tonight. I went to the chip closet and it looked like the PNY's needed a little love. So It's a PNY and Piatnik night with the Turtle and Bird at the ready!

I told @Irish the other night that I think I like that white Freedom Tower Dealer button the best of all of the great ones he had made..... Looking good!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom