Official Home Game Pics Thread! (75 Viewers)

IMAG0012.jpg
IMAG0011.jpg
Tournament at a buddy's house tonight. ( Semi custom Chipcos)

Last edited:
Forgot to share earlier...

Sunday night heads up action. Can't do our Tuesday night game this week so two of us decided to do heads up again. CPS chips. Rotated between some AC decks of cards. T20,000 starting stacks. 10 min blinds.

20170625_214420.jpg

Last night's game was pineapple themed. Our special format was Crazy Pineapple. @Poker Zombie made a ham.

Our friend D. made a pineapple salsa.... presented in the pineapple!
2017-07-01 17.53.11.jpg

Then C. arrived with pineapple beer!
2017-07-01 18.16.30.jpg

Turns out, I liked it. Here's a view of my table. I stood up to take it; I'm the first seat in the picture.
2017-07-01 19.06.56.jpg

I didn't get the recipe, but it had pineapple (obv.), avocado, tomato, jalapeno, a little salt... one other ingredient that is currently illuding me. There is none left over so I cannot go back and analyse.

I got this...

Ingredients
servings:
2 cups fresh pineapple (diced)
1 cup red pepper (diced)
1/2 cups chopped cilantro
1/4 cups purple onion (finely chopped)
3 tablespoons jalapeno chilies (finely chopped, stemmed and seeded)
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 lime (large)
salt (to taste)

LM1pNzf.jpg

http://www.yummly.co/recipe/Pineapple-Salsa-473913?prm-v1

I got this...

Ingredients
servings:
1 cup red pepper (diced)
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 lime (large)
salt (to taste)

LM1pNzf.jpg

Probably pretty close. As odd as this may sound, I am pretty sure she did not have cilantro in her salsa. Yes, there were small green specks, but I know what cilantro taste like and that wasn't it. Regardless, thanks for the recipe!

I got this...

Ingredients
servings:
1 cup red pepper (diced)
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 lime (large)
salt (to taste)

LM1pNzf.jpg

This was oustanding, even without the avocado (which, IMO, is just too soft to be mixed into a salsa).

I doubled the recipe, but only had one lime, so I used the zest and juice. My only complaint was that the wifey diced the pineapple too large. But the interaction of the salt, lime, pineapple and garlic with just the right amount of cilantro was amazing.

It could've used more kick. I finely chopped one de-seeded jalepeno for the double batch. You may want to use a bit more because I detected no heat (which was kinda what I was aiming for because there would be kids eating it).

/threadjack

Last edited:
It was a great PLO game. We had some very crazy pots. 2 different time I ended up In a $500+ pot that we decided to run 3 times. One I lost all 3 with a wrap vs top set with a short stack 3rd player all in that had botttom 2 pair. I had top pair with my wrap. Very sick run outs. First run out board paired the turn card that gave me the nut straight. Second run out paired the board. Third run out I missed. So sick!

Later I had top 2 with a gut shot vs over pair and a flush draw ( vs super tiilted guy). We run it 3 times and I hold or Improve to win all 3!!

I also hade quads vs. a middle full house. I did have a straight flushbdraw to go with my bottom set!

We played 6 handed (or less) almost all night. We literally had one hand that was 7 handed but had a player bust during it.

Here are some pics.

In for $200. Final stack was a little over $700.

IMG_3162.JPG
IMG_3163.JPG
IMG_3164.JPG
IMG_3165.JPG

Last edited:
Here's a crazy one from my game last night. I stayed in because it was blind v blind. Flopped trips. Turned a boat. Then my buddy hit the Ace high flush on the river. He bet 1k on the river and I had a feeling be either hit the flush or he hit 2 pair with that Ace so I raised to 2k for value and he snap called thinking he had it. I turned over the full house and took it down. Never thought I'd win a hand with 43 like that

20170709_232120.jpg

I also won the first of two games we played last night and since I don't win the whole thing often I needed to take a picture of all the chips in front of me

20170709_234020.jpg

As usual this was a great game @mike32 's place. I really liked the rotation. HOE. Every 30 minutes we played double board Cincinnati. I ended up only playing two of the Cinci games all night. One I lost .50. The other I won something close to a 150-200 pot when I scooped both boards with the 3rd flush and top boat.

Attempting a Razz tourney with a few friends, none of us have really played it before...

Rebuys & Color-up
IMG_4480.JPG

Starting Stack T100

IMG_4481.JPG

The foldable Table ready to go:D, the other table are at my friend's house:(

IMG_4482.JPG

Won a hand :D
IMG_4490.JPG

Overall a lot of fun, something we will have to try again, a nice break from our normal Holdem game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom