Official Home Game Pics Thread! (77 Viewers)

Running decent in .50 poker. In for 100

20170513_224545.jpg

Celebrated my birthday a day earlier since it falls on mother's day this year with a poker game. Ran a NLHE/PLO/Stampler (big O/twist) rotation with a rock. I put our new rock in play, which ended the night in my stack. He was a big hit with lots of "Johnson" jokes being made. Ended up being in for $415 and out for $471. Two of my players showed up with gifts, including a wonderful bottle of scotch. Overall a great day.

20170514_003326.jpg

Great time last night at @ruskba's birthday tourney!! Never played with these BCCs before, and I must say I think they are pretty damn awesome!!! Love the weight and feel!! Seem heavier than the other BCCs I've handled (or maybe I'm just crazy).

Took 2nd with 5 bounty chips... lost heads up to a busted flush draw (we both flopped 4 clubs), hit the straight on the river... I had the low-end to his high-end... and I had the higher club that didn't get to the flush. Oh well!

Thanks, @ruskba! You run a tight ship!!!

ruskba1.jpg

ruskba2.jpg

ruskba3.jpg

ruskba4.jpg

ruskba5.jpg

Love the weight and feel!! Seem heavier than the other BCCs I've handled (or maybe I'm just crazy).
Not crazy, T-molds do feel heavier (and great). One of the nicest molds ever made, imo... and a real shame that there weren't more spotted chips with inlays made using it. Very few of those sets in existence.... about as close to a unicorn as we can get.

Great time last night at @ruskba's birthday tourney!! Never played with these BCCs before, and I must say I think they are pretty damn awesome!!! Love the weight and feel!! Seem heavier than the other BCCs I've handled (or maybe I'm just crazy).

Took 2nd with 5 bounty chips... lost heads up to a busted flush draw (we both flopped 4 clubs), hit the straight on the river... I had the low-end to his high-end... and I had the higher club that didn't get to the flush. Oh well!

Thanks, @ruskba! You run a tight ship!!!

View attachment 98524

View attachment 98525

View attachment 98526

View attachment 98527

View attachment 98528

Glad you and @nitzilla were able to make it! Your strategy of showing up right at the end of the rebuy period worked like a charm :LOL: :laugh:

Not sure Chad is going to want to come to any games with us. After the 3 outer you hit to bust him from the tourney, I did the same to him in the cash game :eek:

image.jpg
Nickel-dime PLO followed by .25-.50 NLHE. 3/4 of the way through the night here is the big stack. This was shortly after I stacked off $100 ai preflop with my KK against his QQ. The Q showed up on the turn. Got the wthc in action. After losing that hand, I lost another buyin when @chipjoker flopped a full house with JJ on a 7J7 flop. I had A7. After buying in 4x... I ended up finishing up nearly s buyin ($100)

Last edited:
Had our annual big money deep stack (10k) tourney this weekend, full 10 man table, KGB Rounders in play. Started off shaky early (2 bad reads cost me ~1/4 of my stack) but was able to rebuild to one of the top stacks going down the stretch. Got down to the bubble with 4 of our best players - 2 1/2 hours later my flopped two pair called a bluff which turned into runner runner straight to bubble... (n) :thumbsdown: Good game though :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom