Official Home Game Pics Thread! (36 Viewers)

$1/$2 NLH with an occasional 5 card Omaha double board bomb pot.
BC4C9505-C795-4811-B636-0274AF96EEDD.jpeg

Little cash game at house of @Vintage1974 last night which is only 3 miles from my place. @Marc Hedrick also in the house. We used my mismatched Jack chips. Thanks for hosting and the awesome food Adam!

My pleasure! It was a great time and we'll do it again soon. I'll have my chips ready for play by then. Thanks for letting me borrow yours @mike32

AC

I would have liked to see any real attempt by the Browns with 2 seconds left, as opposed to the "hot-potato" play. Just when you think Cleveland may have figured out football, they remind you that their playbook still contains remnants from their 0-16 season.
Halarious thread derailment! The last 2 seconds?? The game was lost on the prior drive! 43 second scoring drive was absolutely pathetic clock management. Absolutely no excuse to give the ball back to an explosive offense in a shootout game with over a minute left on the clock and a time out! The browns coach should have suited up and taken the field so he could literally sit on that ball for the last two seconds. The game was over at that point and absolutely on the coaching staff for that one!! Terrible!!

Halarious thread derailment! The last 2 seconds?? The game was lost on the prior drive! 43 second scoring drive was absolutely pathetic clock management. Absolutely no excuse to give the ball back to an explosive offense in a shootout game with over a minute left on the clock and a time out! The browns coach should have suited up and taken the field so he could literally sit on that ball for the last two seconds. The game was over at that point and absolutely on the coaching staff for that one!! Terrible!!
Yup. Hunt needed to go out of bounds at the 10 to give us a chance to drain the clock and win the game, not go ahead and try and stop them. Neither Def was playing well, and our Offense was working. Once he got the TD, our entire table groaned knowing that 43 seconds was way too much time to give to the other team.

I won't bust the coaches chops because.... Well... It's our first winning season in like 17 years. But it was the wrong play. Go down at even the 2 and let's run three times to drain that clock when they only had 1 time out.

Last edited:
After a few average performances in my league game, I finally took one down.

First time getting the AS in play and I have to say I absolutely love them.
View attachment 597457
Congratulations @Perthmike always a great feeling taking down the tourney with a new set in play!! The AS tourney chups are amazing!!

Also happy to see Steve's epic bounties in play!! Wish I went for all 4 colors, I only bought 2 tables worth!! Those MSK jetons are pretty expensive but always a show winner when Steve puts his amazing artistic skills to work!!

Still obsessed with the table but man some Safari seats would be awesome!! Lmao

No cash game on the Matswari Lodge chips to follow??

Congratulations @Perthmike always a great feeling taking down the tourney with a new set in play!! The AS tourney chups are amazing!!

Also happy to see Steve's epic bounties in play!! Wish I went for all 4 colors, I only bought 2 tables worth!! Those MSK jetons are pretty expensive but always a show winner when Steve puts his amazing artistic skills to work!!

I only went for the blue myself, but another colour would have been cool. My players love them too.

None of them are really poker players, so this league has been really good for getting them more keen. Unfortunately I only have one table, so no cash game afterwards. Half the guys had left by the time we finished anyway.

I only went for the blue myself, but another colour would have been cool. My players love them too.

None of them are really poker players, so this league has been really good for getting them more keen. Unfortunately I only have one table, so no cash game afterwards. Half the guys had left by the time we finished anyway.
Daft question time. How does a league work? Any links?

I’m guessing that you get so many points for finishing 1st, 2nd and 3rd. How many matches in a season and how do you keep the Partick Thistles of the league interested?

@Ben8257 @Perthmike
C47F7857-3FA5-455E-B84E-FEAF7CCBB45F.jpeg

I actually need a couple sets myself.

Daft question time. How does a league work? Any links?

I’m guessing that you get so many points for finishing 1st, 2nd and 3rd. How many matches in a season and how do you keep the Partick Thistles of the league interested?
I had the Partick thistles in mind when I did this one, because I knew I'd have trouble getting them to pay all their fees in the later stages.

So it's a points system on best 5/6 qualifying game finishes. Bounties are paid in each game and total points determine your starting stack for the final. Dropping a score allows players to miss a game if need be.

We were going to have the winner take a flight and a ticket to an Aussie Millions game with a 45% stake, and 5% going to everyone else.

But covid has ruined the tourneys, so we will give 10% of the prize pool to the league points winner, and then pay out 50% 30% and 20% of the remaining funds to 1st 2nd and 3rd place in the final game.

So having the final game gives even the crappest players a small chance to win , even by the end. Not the optimal way of doing it, but with a group of mates that aren't avid poker players it seemed the best way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom