Official Home Game Pics Thread! (82 Viewers)

@Ben8257 @Perthmike
View attachment 597479

I actually need a couple sets myself.
I am totally in again Steve!! Wish I could talk you into another one that is just a bounty on both sides for rebuys though!! Also maybe fix the purple/red problem of being too close in color.

I bought blue and the pinkish purple... would love a green and yellow!
20201219_095400.jpg

Maybe a cool orange for the rebuy only bounties

Any chance the regular bounties with the cross hairs can run again?
It would have to be small and done with existing files. I can change a color or two but also don’t want to be saddled with all-ins, rebuys, rabbits, etc. I’ll happily put the files out there that I have. Maybe it could be organized so Canadian and International buyers can be shipped from me, and US buyers shipped from a volunteer?

I’ll make a discussion thread so we aren’t using this thread.

Thread '*Discussion* MSK Bounty Buttons - Another Run'
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/discussion-msk-bounty-buttons-another-run.66631/

Last edited:
It would have to be small and done with existing files. I can change a color or two but also don’t want to be saddled with all-ins, rebuys, rabbits, etc. I’ll happily put the files out there that I have. Maybe it could be organized so Canadian and International buyers can be shipped from me, and US buyers shipped from a volunteer?

I’ll make a discussion thread so we aren’t using this thread.
Steve you know Brie and I will always help. You don't even have to ask!!

I don't think the bounty only version would be difficult as we are not changing the artwork, just the same on both sides and no seating on the opposite. Orange or something would be cool but even could be done on any of the other colors

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom