Official Home Game Pics Thread! (98 Viewers)

That’s a stunning set. @Windwalker do you often have a dedicated dealer? Notice both your tables have dealer cutouts. Trying to decide for my Chanman.
I always do, no matter what stakes. Makes the game go by so much faster, plus our dealer is almost magical at always knowing what a pot bet total is, given so many of our mixed games are pot limit.

I always do, no matter what stakes. Makes the game go by so much faster, plus our dealer is almost magical at always knowing what a pot bet total is, given so many of our mixed games are pot limit.
Good to know. My table is going to be built in the new year and I’m deciding. We self deal now, or I deal (as a player), but that could change.

No matter the stakes? How much does the dealer cost to get to the game?

No matter the stakes? How much does the dealer cost to get to the game?
He’s kept in a box...

48B50E67-2D58-4C53-BE67-3A9BB0BEF360.gif

:as::ks:

and I’ve got the other two :kx:
Correct, and a local chipper saves me a ton on shipping. I'll set aside one of each I've done. I think 4 when the new batch comes in.
He’s gone all in bluffing on :7s::2h:
I should have done this and may go back and switch it. Problem is I'm a few rums in (playing Tony's online game) and don't want to mess the whole thing up or set the Kirby off!!

I am pretty sure Krish just invented it. Start with a 4 card omaha hand. You have to play two of those cards at the end. Then you get a 3 card “flop” at the bottom. You have to play exactly one of those three cards. Then a two card “turn”. Have to play exactly one of those two cards. Then a single card “river” that you have to play to complete your five card hand. Here’s what the board looks like:
View attachment 588332
It's been called the Pyramid here for decades, and it took me a lot of effort to persuade my crew to abandon such "blood games" in favour of civilised poker (TXHE):LOL: :laugh:

I though u had to use 2 in ur hand and I card from each row which would be 3,3,3. If not, which cards do u use?
I guess it depends on which three cards were the flop -- I read it as 333 flop 89 turn J river.

I guess it depends on which three cards were the flop -- I read it as 333 flop 89 turn J river.

Would love to see a poll on how people read this (without any other context) lol. It would not have even occurred to me that the flop was anything other than J93.

Placing the board in pyramid shape leaves no doubt about which the flop is.
As spread, I also read the flop as J93.

Another variation for degens is three "bomblets" or "pompons" or "chickens", consisting of two mutually exlusive cards each.
It can be played with three hole cards, with either all three or two of them useable.

Pretty good argument for NEVER spreading the cards as shown. Turn and river cards should either be dealt normally, or if in separate rows, they should be centered (not edge-aligned).

Trip jacks is the nuts. No boats possible.

I though u had to use 2 in ur hand and I card from each row which would be 3,3,3. If not, which cards do u use?

Would love to see a poll on how people read this (without any other context) lol. It would not have even occurred to me that the flop was anything other than J93.

Flop was the bottom three, so there was a 3 on the flop, turn and river. So quad 3s was the nuts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom