Official Home Game Pics Thread! (27 Viewers)

DC27AABE-B5FA-4DFA-AECA-8EBB1B1B5CE3.jpeg

Let's see how this goes. One player bailed last minute so we're having a 5 handed turbo tournament this afternoon with bounties. Probably will only take 1.5 to 2 hours to do. Not sure if there will be a cash game after or not.

20191027_123817.jpg

I took down the first tournament I hosted! No collusion or Postle-ing was done to accomplish this. I think the crew that usually plays only cash had a lot of fun with this. Lots of action and more rebuys than what we usually have with a cash game where some players like to nurse a stack all night.

In for $10 and out for $80.

This was the most interesting hand of the night. I was dealt :as::2s: as seen below and the player on my left goes all in with T5000 as the first to act. Calls around the horn except for one. I don't know why the other two hands called but whatever. I flopped the nut flush, went all in myself as I was 3rd highest stack on the table at the time, and it held. I got at least another T15000 in chips in addition to the T15000 from the all in and calls. I never relinquished my chip lead after this hand.

20191027_171200.jpg

40/80 Limit Hold-Em with a half KILL. We use all $10 chips. And when I run out of my 22 racks of $10 chips, re-buys are done with $100 black chips.

View attachment 356522

View attachment 356524

View attachment 356526

View attachment 356527

Epic. I’ve loved this set up for years. Everything about the set, for me, is perfection. The subtle honeycomb on the inlay being my favourite. The gargantuan numbers of chips is a stand out, as is the stakes of the game. You always come across very well in your posts too. Players must love your game.

Epic. I’ve loved this set up for years. Everything about the set, for me, is perfection. The subtle honeycomb on the inlay being my favourite. The gargantuan numbers of chips is a stand out, as is the stakes of the game. You always come across very well in your posts too. Players must love your game.

Thank you. It’s a fun game. We all have a great time!

Awesome. Did your go with A mold or scroll for the 44mm chips? I'm in the same boat, placed an add order to my 39mm HHR set this year with some 44mm scrolls for bounties, they noted it would be quite a while before the 44mms would come up for pressing.

I went with A mold since it has the outer ring in the mold to match the horse head concentric ring.

I've got a home game Tournament coming up this weekend and it's time for me to felt my Jack set. The urge has taken over and im felting this minty mighty set. It's time to live a little and enjoy some of the money I've got into these. I don't see myself selling these, so out they come...

I guess this belongs in Jack pr0n thread but I'm setting up for a home game and wanted to see the look. T15K for a 9 player STT
IMG_20191029_140300.jpg

Stay tuned for the live home game pics...I can't wait to post the awesomeness of splash pots...big stacks...etc...

Attachments

• IMG_20191029_140214.jpg
    IMG_20191029_140214.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 116
Yeah, this (single barrel 4 roses) and small batch 4 roses.
Evidence is that, your being rich enough to support a multitude of expensive sets, you do NOT drink it yourself at the table, but rather serve it to the poor villains, to throw out of the window their (attempted) calculations of immediate or implied odds:D
I 've fallen victim to this fabulous drink (consciously) in the past; I said "I 'm more interested in drinking this than in winning any money":D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom