Official Home Game Pics Thread! (151 Viewers)

920AB999-EFD0-4A55-899B-5D0CF87109E1[1].jpeg
909E3BA6-20C9-4B0D-8E7F-B2C8352EFC56[1].jpeg

Last edited:
Please sir. Distillery. We dont go in for those back door beer shenanigans. We make hard liquor.
Sorry, those cylinders at the back looked like kegs at first glance on the small photos on my tiny monitor.

I'll revise my post :

OMFG!!! Poker in a brewery Distillery????? Best idea ever An even better idea!!!!

BTW, what types of spirits do you make, and are they available outside of Ontario? I'f you make a rye, I'd be very interested to try to find it in the BCLDB stores.

Sorry, those cylinders at the back looked like kegs at first glance on the small photos on my tiny monitor.

I'll revise my post :

BTW, what types of spirits do you make, and are they available outside of Ontario? I'f you make a rye, I'd be very interested to try to find it in the BCLDB stores.
No sorries needed it's an honest and very understandable assumption that it would be a brewery. We make gin, vodka, three types of rum, a bunch of whiskies including rye, absinthe, and pastis. Due to Canadian law we can't ship across provincial borders but send me a PM. Sometimes there are work arounds.

No sorries needed it's an honest and very understandable assumption that it would be a brewery. We make gin, vodka, three types of rum, a bunch of whiskies including rye, absinthe, and pastis. Due to Canadian law we can't ship across provincial borders but send me a PM. Sometimes there are work arounds.
Wicked awesome setting for a poker game! :wow:
What's the name of the distillery?

View attachment 362384
View attachment 362385
The last remaining from the small cash game. It's not much but it's honest work! Cashed out $58.50 to the positive. I'll take it for my first time felting my Outpost chips. Hopefully next time I'll have more chips to raise the stakes.
Are those display cases on the back wall from Michael's? They look similar to mine...

Great deals on these in Canada too...

Nice looking setup and love the felt.

Are those display cases on the back wall from Michael's? They look similar to mine...

Great deals on these in Canada too...

Nice looking setup and love the felt.
Yes they are. I've got 15 of them now from sales and I've only had time to get 5 on the wall lol. My poker room is still a work in progress. I have vacation over Thanksgiving I'm hoping to get a lot done then.

If it’s Tuesday it must be cash game night. Jack set in play. $1/2 dealer choice of four games. NLHE, Omaha, Big O and Crazy Pineapple.

That used to be the only rotation we played. We called it HOPE. Some hosts still do. Others like a two game rotation. Some of the gamblers like a dealers choice. We get a little bit of everything here in Southern MI.

That used to be the only rotation we played. We called it HOPE. Some hosts still do. Others like a two game rotation. Some of the gamblers like a dealers choice. We get a little bit of everything here in Southern MI.
Hold em, Omaha, Pineapple, E?

Eight or better Omaha? - split pot?

HOPE (s)

Hold'em (NL)
PLO
Crazy Pineapple (NL)
PLO8
SOHE

Then every 30 minutes we will do a double board PLO hand with two winners.
Nice that's what I guessed E could be. That's a great lineup too -especially with the SOHE.

I played HOSS a few months ago, which was pretty fun. Hold em, Omaha, SOHE, Stud

Championship bracelet?
Yep.
  • Bracelet to the winner of the Main Event
  • $162 bonus to the highest finishing player that attended 51% or more of the events for the year.
  • Dinner...
  • 2019-11-07 14.44.20.jpg
  • All for a $30 buy-in
It's negative EV as the host, but I work hard so I can have fun such as this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom