Official Home Game Pics Thread! (49 Viewers)

Got the BUBBS' POKER DEN set in play for the first time last night... We started early, around 5pm, running two tables, one NLHE and one mixed flop games... We combined tables around 11pm and only played Hold'em after that... Game broke off a little before 3am... I couldn't be happier having great friends over for the debut of Bubbs' set and how the chips performed on the felt... Just awesome! Thanks @detroitdad and @mike32 for coming over and for being the great dudes y'all are...

Didn't have time to take a bunch of pictures as I had to divide my time between hosting, banking and trying to avoid the sharks taking all of my bankroll... But here's a few:

My stack an hour before losing a few pots and cashing out... Still a profitable night:

k2ZMTDk.jpg

Boat over boat stack off:

Gr3WUN5.jpg

Chips that remained on the table at the end:

Qo5RdaR.jpg

OkrXAVe.jpg

All the chips made their way back 'home'... ;)

ZSfEAxJ.jpg
Very nice chips!

The starting stacks for the Zombie Poker Club Hall of Fame event. I meant to take pics of the dinner (smoked turkey), the induction ceremony, and the game, but I was simply overwhelmed in the moments to photo-document the whole event. Perhaps next year, when I won't be the honoree...
2016-03-05 11.37.31.jpg

This is how to sweeten a pot. ;)

20160312_195148.jpg

Second-last hand, biggest pot of the night. Five-handed 6-card Stampler (O8 but if no low is possible on the board, the highest spade in the hole wins half the pot). Betting was capped on every street. Three boats and my beautiful :as:.

20160313_030749.jpg

Last edited:
Used the Lucky Derby set for $.25/$.25 last Tuesday. 9 handed dealers choice, mainly NL HE, PLO, occasionally Crazy Pineapple and some NL 5 card single draw.

Bit of action on this hand. I think that's about a $50 pot before the flop.
851.jpg

Loose cannon to my right's stack.
857.jpg

My stack.

863.jpg

A heads up final hand of the night of something we call "three hand". You get 6 cards, you make three holdem hands. You can only play one as you'll be discarding one hand on the flop and turn.
868.jpg

So did the guy on the left get 1.5 Twix? ;)

That's Rufus and he actually got 2. I won half the pot for holding the As in Stampler (no low possible, high spade takes half) and opted not to take one however enticing.

That's Rufus and he actually got 2. I won half the pot for holding the As in Stampler (no low possible, high spade takes half) and opted not to take one however enticing.

Darn. Looked like SOHE...

What a sick flop for you in stampler, Jesus Christ. :eek:

Sorry. It's Refbelly's tournament. He hosts at his buddies house. Still can't go wrong with those chips and table.

Not sure if I posted this, but my neighbor, 99%Evil and myself left to right. We setup an afternoon game. What is not pictured is my wife mowing the lawn lol.

What little traffic went by resulted in us waving them to drive around. Awesome memory.

Sort of an inverse sobriety checkpoint, eh?
:cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom