Official Home Game Pics Thread! (40 Viewers)

I think the same thing every time i see them

Easy. Bring them all, and select one at random to be the capper to start. If you get sucked out on, remove the capper, beat it repeatedly with a hammer, and drop the debris in front of the other cappers screaming "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU WHEN YOU FAIL TO BRING ME LUCK!"

Good times... good times. :D
If he does this to one of those Big Tops, I will personally fly up on the next available flight and punch him. Hard.

What's your starting stack (breakdown) and what's your structure ?
Do you use button ante ?
I like your chips a lot. Have you designed it yourself ? Who's the manufacturer ?

Every player got 1'000'000.

If you use tournament director for you tourney I can mail you the structure sheet.

I don't use TD.
Just do a screenshot if you want, I was just curious about your Razz tourney structure.

I’m jealous of some of these setups! I’m 10 months into hosting games and my overall poker education so seeing everyone’s love for this game is inspiring. Here are a few pictures of past and present! Lol I feel I’m not up to par with everyone else but one step at a time. I’d like to work my way towards having the space to run 2-3 tables.

Look at all the colors! Excuse the mess.

This way a Saturday night game...7 hours

New The Mint chips by The Claysmith. Not bad!

Patiently waiting for tomorrow’s game...not really patient lol

89s...favorite hand.

6 person poker table I built from ground up. Sold to a local guy here. Never used it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom