Official Home Game Pics Thread! (63 Viewers)

0.25/0.50 in for $60

This one's for the Beach quarter lovers. For the first time in a very long time we had an old school night where we abandoned HOE early in favor of the gamblers games. Kings Little, Bingo, Auction, Follow the Queen, etc. So I made sure to ammo up - changed down to a rack of quarters to keep the circus games healthy.

Really loving how they look on the blue felt

Disclaimer: all of the ladies are fully encouraged to join us at the card table. Unfortunately, none of them have. YET

Have to give a shoutout to @sat guru for being a great host to us once again. The man can cook!

We had a chance to meet @TripleStep who was a lot fun to have at the table. Also in attendance were @Godzilla28 @PacChipper(sorry man!) @Vinyard and @kmccormick100 who came through with 2 different bottles of Elijah Craig and some other goodies that I’ll reveal later.

Cashout stack due to some end of the night rungood in a huge hand vs @PacChipper

In for $160, out for $453

Have to give a shoutout to @sat guru for being a great host to us once again. The man can cook!

We had a chance to meet @TripleStep who was a lot fun to have at the table. Also in attendance were @Godzilla28 @PacChipper(sorry man!) @Vinyard and @kmccormick100 who came through with 2 different bottles of Elijah Craig and some other goodies that I’ll reveal later.

Cashout stack due to some end of the night rungood in a huge hand vs @PacChipper

In for $160, out for $453

View attachment 254762
Sounds like an awesome night! Can't wait to move out to CA and get to play with some active members (MA members only play with $5k+ on the table :()

The more pictures I see of those Mardi Gras chips, the more I need them in my life!

and I have 1200 of them. They do come with BCC flaws though. Diameter difference, and color difference within the same denominations

The real question is what card capper to use tonight.

@MatB @k9dr any suggestions?

View attachment 254909

@Leonard getting the Faded Spades into play tonight!
Easy. Bring them all, and select one at random to be the capper to start. If you get sucked out on, remove the capper, beat it repeatedly with a hammer, and drop the debris in front of the other cappers screaming "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU WHEN YOU FAIL TO BRING ME LUCK!"

Good times... good times. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom