*Official* Empress Star PRON (1 Viewer)

You convinced me. Now I need to find some ESPT tri-moon 5s. LOL.
They do look great. I had some and sold them because I don't love tournaments to start with T5s. However, most of the tourneys that we play these days use a T5. So....

Great photos, @Changster. They really showcase my favorite Paulson set. :)

You convinced me. Now I need to find some ESPT tri-moon 5s. LOL.
They do look great. I had some and sold them because I don't love tournaments to start with T5s. However, most of the tourneys that we play these days use a T5. So....

Great photos, @Changster. They really showcase my favorite Paulson set. :)

Use it for 5/5 cash. :D

@Changster is killing the Pr0n game!!! :tup: Fantastic shots, man.

Love the Primaries! As much as I love the Secondaries. :p

IMG_0610.jpg
IMG_0618.jpg
IMG_0616.jpg
IMG_0617.jpg
IMG_0611.jpg
IMG_0612.jpg
IMG_0613.jpg
IMG_0614.jpg
IMG_0615.jpg

Finally you show up with your collection!

Not quite. LOL!!!! Those pictures were taken many moons ago, man. Since then, I spent a lot more money growing this set. And the other Star sets as well.

One day if I find the time, I'll take pictures of the whole family. Definitely do not have your skills though. Nor your equipment. :LOL: :laugh:

Speaking of many moons ago, below was my original idea for the Prim T5s. Since then, I changed my mind and now they are the workhorse of a limit set with the ES $25s as the big chip. 3-Moon Limit FTW.

Just a casual 10 racks of those bad boys. No big deal.

Epic choices as usual Paulo.

I have always been the biggest fan of that T5, Mike. It's certainly a polarizing chip, and I understand that, but I made a point of getting as many racks of those as I could afford, both originally and on the secondary market. Can't say I regret it. :p

I have always been the biggest fan of that T5, Mike. It's certainly a polarizing chip, and I understand that, but I made a point of getting as many racks of those as I could afford, both originally and on the secondary market. Can't say I regret it. :p
No arguments from me, it's one of my favourites out of all the boat chips too.

If I could afford it, I'd have bought 3-4 racks by now and murdered them already.

Not quite. LOL!!!! Those pictures were taken many moons ago, man. Since then, I spent a lot more money growing this set. And the other Star sets as well.

One day if I find the time, I'll take pictures of the whole family. Definitely do not have your skills though. Nor your equipment. :LOL: :laugh:

Speaking of many moons ago, below was my original idea for the Prim T5s. Since then, I changed my mind and now they are the workhorse of a limit set with the ES $25s as the big chip. 3-Moon Limit FTW.

View attachment 310072

Paulo, you have some of the most epic sets that I have never seen..only once in a blue moon they get shown to the public...thanks for sharing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom