*Official* Empress Star PRON (1 Viewer)

Payback

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Post your Empress Star pRon in this thread. Cash sets and tournament sets are both welcome!
***Please limit any posts in this thread to images YOU personally have taken***

20180127_170110.jpg

20180127_165114.jpg

20180127_164837.jpg

View attachment 149431
20161114_171731.jpg

20171207_213556.jpg

20161126_161417.jpg

20161127_024220.jpg

Last edited:
Posting pics publicly of the WSOP tribute set probably wasn't the best idea anyone has had today. If anyone is going to get in actual legal trouble it'll be because of these chips IMO.

Mark my words, we'll be reading about a WSOP scandal one day involving these chips.

This is the only "what the hell were you guys thinking?" part of the gb that really sticks out to me.

Posting pics publicly of the WSOP tribute set probably wasn't the best idea anyone has had today. If anyone is going to get in actual legal trouble it'll be because of these chips IMO.

Mark my words, we'll be reading about a WSOP scandal one day involving these chips.

This is the only "what the hell were you guys thinking?" part of the gb that really sticks out to me.

FWIW, it's a different mold.

Ugh! This whole thing is getting super messy. Which picture are you alluding to?

Damn I’d really love a rack of those fracs to go with my mixed set, hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom