*Official* Empress Star PRON (2 Viewers)

I absolutely love the ES Primary Tournament set... it is SOOO good. I think it's my favorite so far. I basically use 100's and up in my non-USD cash game but I wished I could use the lower denom's too.

If I played a USD game I would totally do a re-label set and use this as the 1-5-25-100 line up.

I wonder why they would mix molds within the same denominations let alone the same set/order. Maybe they think they could pull a fast one on unsuspecting customers (or maybe the customers just don't care)

It's all the Top Hat and Cane mold to them, so they don't consider it mixing molds. Some chips have LCV mold markings on one side, and SCV markings on the opposite. Actually, I've seen a lot more of those than true LCV chips. Only people who care -- or even notice -- are die-hard chip nerds.

Most of the 25000 in your picture are LCV. You can tell by the cane angle and length.
In addition to ^those^ two physical traits (cane angle is longer and closer to horizontal), LCV molds also have a slightly thicker/wider outer ring, and a slightly shallower center recess. But I'm not a chip nerd..... 'cuz I really don't care. Even if they're mixed together. :)

Quiz at 11.

In addition to ^those^ two physical traits (cane angle is longer and closer to horizontal), LCV molds also have a slightly thicker/wider outer ring, and a slightly shallower center recess. But I'm not a chip nerd..... 'cuz I really don't care. Even if they're mixed together. :)

Quiz at 11.
Learn something new today thanks

One of my biggest chipping regrets was selling you the small set I had. I managed to get another set, and besides extras I don’t think I can ever sell them again. They are absolutely perfect imo, just an awesome tourney set. The colours are so vibrant and the 1/8 spots are my kryptonite!

Great pics man, thanks for posting!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom