*Official* Empress Star PRON (1 Viewer)

Wow I’ve didn’t know the ES chips were modeled after all those PA chips. I thought it was just the $25’s. That’s going to be a sick set. Incoming sample or incoming set? :wow:

Wow I’ve didn’t know the ES chips were modeled after all those PA chips. I thought it was just the $25’s. That’s going to be a sick set. Incoming sample or incoming set? :wow:

Incoming set. No samples unless I break a barrel... and I haven’t thought about doing that just yet...

They weren't (except the $25.) The original PA set didn't go any higher than $100.

Totally agree. The yellow and green chips in each set are great.

How do people who own these sets decide on the $20 v $25? Both are great!
It was an easy choice for me. I had to do the $20’s at first but decided the $25’s worked much better in the set IMO. Way too much contrast with the yellow in the line up.
Seems like the PCF consensus is if you play micro stakes with a frac then use a 20, but if you play 1/2 or above use a 25.

Not necessarily, many of my players play .25/.25 or .25/.50 and we use $25’s. Also at many meetups you will see the .25/.50 table using $25’s and sometimes $20’s. I think it all depends on how the set was designed or what looks best for a cohesive set.

I think the ES $20 is a great looking chip as a stand alone but like I said earlier, the $25 works much better but honestly you can’t go wrong either way.

IMHO, of all the various recent Paulson chipsets - the ES cash is the absolute best set in terms of edgespots/colors/progression. Not even close. Just amazing. Kudos to whomever designed them.

C3BA958D-34BB-4C2A-8A67-B0CBDA603A66.jpeg
3E1172DE-3185-40C0-920F-8512E0314276.jpeg
DAE18E94-55E2-4323-ACD5-EAF4D059EC4B.jpeg

if anybody have 5 chips of $500 denomination, and are willing to let them go, please let me know. thanks.

I'm so proud to be able to post in this thread!

I have received my first rack of these. I have a few more on the way...I'll keep an update of my build. Small 540ct for small stakes cash games for 5-7 people.

I got the frac first...it's dam expensive and the nicest of the bunch...for me personally!

Here is my rack waiting for siblings to arrive...
15706623053311190473561798071881.jpg

I'm so proud to be able to post in this thread!

I have received my first rack of these. I have a few more on the way...I'll keep an update of my build. Small 540ct for small stakes cash games for 5-7 people.

I got the frac first...it's dam expensive and the nicest of the bunch...for me personally!

Here is my rack waiting for siblings to arrive...View attachment 350654

Nice one. Yeah those fracs are awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom