NLHE Strategy Tips (1 Viewer)

Good luck Bill. ! and remember in NLHE yelling 'Pot MotherF*$cker !' means nothing .;)

Strategy? drink booze, pee, drink some water, pee, drink some more booze, drink some more water. take a couple Advil before going to sleep. GL !

At those stakes expect to have a lot of people seeing a flop. You may find two pair or better will be needed if you have to showdown..which will be often.

in our PLO games we do have a lot of people heading to the flop. Not sure it will be the same tonight. We'll see :)

Forget poker guidelines like raises being 3x the big blind. The min raise will establish itself among the group in the first hour or less. It may be in the $5-7 range with a $100 buy in. I think $60 is better for those blinds.

I disagree. I love the 100 buy in. In my experience of hosting/playing a lot of .25/50 blinds. The deeper buy in normally leads to "more" poker being played. IMO, the 60.00 buy in is usually a little more gambly.

You will need to a lot more hands and try to extract the most cash when you make a big hand like a set or better.

I'm planning on flopping sets with every pocket pair

Tournament style play will lose money and even good players play worse at low stakes

I definitely don't play tourney style poker in cash games. Hell, I rarely play tourney style poker in tourneys.

Good luck Bill. ! and remember in NLHE yelling 'Pot MotherF*$cker !' means nothing .;)
But in
LRooPPxm,
Section 12a , v.7.11 :

" The yelling of Pot MotherF*$cker ! , in a No limit Hold-Em Cash or Tournament Game, shall be considered a valid bet, equal to the current full pot size, Exceptions Only Allowed in cases where:
A) - There is a stove nearby boiling Spaghetti , or
B) - In a state or jurisdiction where Marijuana is legal for recreational use. or
C) - An Active Player's either legal First ,or Surname, is Pot ...... .. " :)

But in
LRooPPxm,
Section 12a , v.7.11 :

" The yelling of Pot MotherF*$cker ! , in a No limit Hold-Em Cash or Tournament Game, shall be considered a valid bet, equal to the current full pot size, Exceptions Only Allowed in cases where:
A) - There is a stove nearby boiling Spaghetti , or
B) - In a state or jurisdiction where Marijuana is legal for recreational use. or
C) - An Active Player's either legal First ,or Surname, is Pot ...... .. " :)

I think I'll try it once just to see what @ChaosRock ruling will be :)

I think I'll try it once just to see what @ChaosRock ruling will be :)

The official ruling is this...
giphy.gif

WOW..........I'm so ready for the end of the day to hit. Crazy fricken day. I'm so ready to sip some bourbon with Paulo and the guys while shuffling whatever gorgeous chips that he decides to use tonight!!!

Thanks for hosting bud!!

My wife texted me. What time do you think you will be in tonight.

Me: between 1am and 9 am (because I have gotten home from Paulo's before at 9 am lol).

Wife: Remember, your supposed to pick up the grandsons for a lunch playdate

I am actually catching up on a little work stuff, but I'll have the above beer at Paulo's for us to try somewhere around 6:15.

I don't think I can wait that long for a beer. If nothing happens at work. I'm calling out of service at 415, changing, and heading out. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Tips for boredom, propose:

1. Play 2/7 with an increase on the bounty every time it happens.
2. Button game
3. Red/Black with a neighbour. 1 bb for winning the flop. 3 bb's for scooping the flop. 10 bb's for scooping the entire board.
4. Bomb pots every half hour.

About to watch a movie, thinking.... i wish i was playing poker with you guys.

Have fun,, And may the best donkey win! :)

About to watch a movie, thinking.... i wish i was playing poker with you guys.

Have fun,, And may the best donkey win! :)

I was thinking the same thing. When is that hyper loop going to be finished :rolleyes:

I've already folded more tonight than I normally do. Still trying to find my groove.

scotch is awesome

STRADDLE MOTHERFUCKER
1512779868198947232730.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom