Newbie from New Zealand (1 Viewer)

Not near you either, but wife and I spend 5 months in Wellington a long time ago
Love your country

Oh.. and obligatory "hold on to your wallet" advice

Welcome from California!!
oreo-eat.gif

@RagingAZN

Hey welcome! What part of New Zealand are you from? I’m in Auckland.

Also my advice is to leave this place and run far far away :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Shipping kills us here! Also some sellers have a strange aversion to shipping overseas for some reason. So many times I’ll be the only one interested yet they can’t be bothered finding out the cost to ship overseas :unsure:

Shipping kills us here! Also some sellers have a strange aversion to shipping overseas for some reason. So many times I’ll be the only one interested yet they can’t be bothered finding out the cost to ship overseas :unsure:
I've settled into begging an overly kind US chipper to help me direct traffic and reship large packages, makes shipping cheaper and easier too.

Nice, I'm from New Plymouth! Yes I'm becoming aware that living at the bottom of the world doesn't help when looking for poker chips! I joined this forum in hope I could find someone in NZ looking to sell some chips that aren't dice chips haha. I've been looking around trying to start my collection with a set of clays.

Nice, I'm from New Plymouth! Yes I'm becoming aware that living at the bottom of the world doesn't help when looking for poker chips! I joined this forum in hope I could find someone in NZ looking to sell some chips that aren't dice chips haha. I've been looking around trying to start my collection with a set of clays.

Do you host a regular home game? What stakes do you play?

Do you host a regular home game? What stakes do you play?
Yes will quite often hose friends only poker nights usually around $50 buy in. Chips wise the stakes are whatever the denominations of the chips are set to at the start of the night (as dice chips don't come with set values).

Yes will quite often hose friends only poker nights usually around $50 buy in. Chips wise the stakes are whatever the denominations of the chips are set to at the start of the night (as dice chips don't come with set values).
I’m gonna sell my CPC cash game set soon (once my other chips arrive) so if you’re interested, let me know. Its our cash game set so has 10c/50c/$1/$5, probably no good for tournaments though.

Let me know if you’re ever up in Auckland on a Friday night and want in on a friendly game!

I’m gonna sell my CPC cash game set soon (once my other chips arrive) so if you’re interested, let me know. Its our cash game set so has 10c/50c/$1/$5, probably no good for tournaments though.

Let me know if you’re ever up in Auckland on a Friday night and want in on a friendly game!
Nice, id still be really interested in a cash game set. Fire through some details and photos and I'll be interested for sure.

Usually end up around Auckland at some point during the year! That would be fun

Nice, id still be really interested in a cash game set. Fire through some details and photos and I'll be interested for sure.

Usually end up around Auckland at some point during the year! That would be fun
I'll PM you bro!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom