Hi from Albuquerque (2 Viewers)

rieltown

Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name is Gabriel. I'm pretty new to poker chips and poker. I'm looking to create a set for cash games that can be used for board games as well (I have an established board game group that is also interested in poker). I'm leaning towards a set of Bank chips from Apache Poker Chips.

Also, if you know any great poker books that are also relatively up to date, I'm down for some recommendations.

Welcome to the forum!
Books by Harrington are now considered out-dated, in the same way that foundations may be considered out-dated in relation to the fourth floor. But you have to have some foundations.

Chips-wise, read a lot and see a lot before you spend anything.

Finally, I must guess you 're surrounded by saguaros. @AlbinoDragon :)

Welcome to the forum!
Books by Harrington are now considered out-dated, in the same way that foundations may be considered out-dated in relation to the fourth floor. But you have to have some foundations.

Chips-wise, read a lot and see a lot before you spend anything.

Finally, I must guess you 're surrounded by saguaros. @AlbinoDragon :)

Thanks for the recommendation. Harrington on Cash Games is one on my list. And I'm not quite surrounded by saguaros. Just a lot of other pokey plants.

What’s up Gabriel! I’m in ABQ as well, let me know if you find any juicy games around town haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom