Hello from New Zealand! (1 Viewer)

RagingAZN

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks for having me here. My poker journey started in 2007 with a set of 500 dice chips which served us well for a while. I then got onto Chiptalk (RIP!) and got myself a set of Progen 80 chips which I thought were the most amazing things ever I still do have a very soft spot for them but the smell of them though ugh!

I then got myself a set of custom hot stamps from ASM (custompokerchips) which we use for our cash games using the colour scheme/breakdown from Nutn2lewz from the OG homepokertourney.com page (also RIP!)

I have become a huge fan of solid colour tournament hot stamps so have just put in an order for some Atlantic Club tournament hot stamps and then it’ll be goodbye to the Progen 80s!

It’s very hard to get anything good in New Zealand, dice chips are probably the best thing you can buy locally. We always get killed on shipping but when people play at my games, they are always in awe!

I’m also getting into chip collecting (only have a few for now) so if anyone has any singles they would like to sell me, please let me know.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Attachments

• 13D640AF-413D-4AFE-ACC8-9AC0564BD70B.jpeg
    13D640AF-413D-4AFE-ACC8-9AC0564BD70B.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 71
Welcome and enjoy your new Atlantic club set !
Great chips !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom