Newb that loves to see the flop (1 Viewer)

Welcome. My best advice is to start slow. You can get a solid tourney set of Tina's for as much as a single rack of paulsons. That will get you started quickly without breaking the bank. Look into toppers for an easy to store and set up play surface. And Justin racks are the best.

Welcome. My best advice is to start slow. You can get a solid tourney set of Tina's for as much as a single rack of paulsons. That will get you started quickly without breaking the bank. Look into toppers for an easy to store and set up play surface. And Justin racks are the best.
Much appreciated! Yeah I'm now looking at Toppers, and I've been contemplating a ceramic chipset. Budget is around $400 for a chipset. 6-10 people, maybe cash game but mostly tournament style. Casual atmosphere on game nights

Welcome to PCF.

Also since some are giving advice, tournament play is for n00bs. :eek: Go ahead and get a cheap tournament set now. Then eventually you will start playing real poker (cash games) and then you can get some really nice cash chips! :cool

Welcome to PCF.

Also since some are giving advice, tournament play is for n00bs. :eek: Go ahead and get a cheap tournament set now. Then eventually you will start playing real poker (cash games) and then you can get some really nice cash chips! :cool
Good to know. I think im doing a hybrid set that would mimic T25 starting with a 25 cent chip. My friends are so used to the relative relationship of the buy in and starting stack sizes that I think they will have more fun with that size tourney set. I will 100% just get a completely different set for cash games when I need it so there isn't shenanigans. One other guy in the group has a cash set so our group will get by for a bit.

Im Out No Game GIF by 888poker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom