Hello from Washington State (1 Viewer)

southsound

Sitting Out
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm a new member trying to get a regular home game started and this forum is an amazing resource! I have some crappy plastic "suited" chips I bought many years ago that I'm planning to use at first, but if I can hopefully keep the game regular (and just because I need yet another hobby to spend too much money on!) I want to buy some custom chips of some kind in the near future. Based on lots of reading on this forum I've ordered a few samples that I'm waiting on now.

Welcome to PCF !
Wish you the best for your home game … so you can get rid of those dice chips :p

Hi all! I'm a new member trying to get a regular home game started and this forum is an amazing resource! I have some crappy plastic "suited" chips I bought many years ago that I'm planning to use at first, but if I can hopefully keep the game regular (and just because I need yet another hobby to spend too much money on!) I want to buy some custom chips of some kind in the near future. Based on lots of reading on this forum I've ordered a few samples that I'm waiting on now.
Welcome. I’m in Tacoma. There are many great chippers in the area, but almost all are up north.

I grew up in Tacoma (went to Stadium High School)
Same

1705506216785.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom