New UK (London) Chipper (1 Viewer)

sambeckett89

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey! New member to the forums, but long time admirer of some of the collections on here. Have been looking to update my crown and dice set I've had for well over a decade now and the lack of options online led me here and I fell down the rabbit hole!

Also the Teddy KGB dealer buttons are just stunning - such a great idea.

Thanks! Sam

Welcome Sam!

Definitely an expensive rabbit hole... but really what in life isn't expensive. So any particular chips that have caught your eye already?

Hopefully when you do figure it out some other UK members will have something. Shipping, shipping can get expensive coming across the pond!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome Sam!

Definitely an expensive rabbit hole... but really what in life isn't expensive. So any particular chips that have caught your eye already?

Hopefully when you do figure it out some other UK members will have something. Shipping, shipping can get expensive coming across the pond!

Fellow Chipper Ben
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I like the Jacks, Sundance and Westgate chips that went up recently. I don't know if I have the vocabulary to describe a particular style that I like? Sometimes I just see a set or design that I love (I'm a scientist - not the best at describing design stuff :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)

Welcome Sam,

You should check out those Oreo KGB button as well

My name is also Sam :p
These are the ones I meant!!! Hi Sam! ;)

Haven't been for a couple years now but used to play semi-regularly there back in the day- just moved back to London after being in France for 6 years. I assume it hasn't changed much

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom