New Plastic Cards on the Market Thread (1 Viewer)

Are the bridge size corners cut rough? The poker size they sent by mistake had rough corners like they were cut will a dull blade.

Isn’t security ink dark red? These seem like a lighter shade of red
Yes. Security ink is a darker shade of red. Security ink on the right, regular ink on the left.
C59C7C94-8730-4878-B588-186E8A7613B9.jpeg

Are the bridge size corners cut rough? The poker size they sent by mistake had rough corners like they were cut will a dull blade.
Still haven't opened mine but when I took a deck out to inspect it, the corners looked pretty rounded off to me. Almost like their Da Vinci line where the card edges are really rounded off.

The sharpest cards I've shuffled to this date are the Bicycle/Bee plastic poker jumbo index decks that Fournier prints. Which is odd, considering their 2800 and 2818 lines aren't sharp at all.

Still haven't opened mine but when I took a deck out to inspect it, the corners looked pretty rounded off to me. Almost like their Da Vinci line where the card edges are really rounded off.

The sharpest cards I've shuffled to this date are the Bicycle/Bee plastic poker jumbo index decks that Fournier prints. Which is odd, considering their 2800 and 2818 lines aren't sharp at all.
Bicycle Prestige made in Spain?... I heard they great...

I see you looking for trouble again...
Any luck with Grimaud? How is collection doing..?
I still haven’t had any luck with the Grimaud’s but it’s not from a lack of looking.

I think I’m up to mid-20s in number of brands now. Grimaud might be the last one that I go after.

I'll plug some numbers in tonight and see what I get. For four decks it was $25ish dollars to ship on top of the cost of the decks themselves.
I will not participate in this but...
From my experience such onlineshops provide extremely expensive shipping..
If you ask one of our friends from England or Scotchland to check how much would cost to ship to them and than to USA you may get much lower figure...

Shipping seems to be the same cost regardless of how many decks you buy. $24.76 for 4 decks up to 40 decks that I tried plugging in. I'm just not up for spearheading and running a huge group buy. Anyone that wants to spearhead this I'll send a Canoe Club card capper in the mail to you, on me.

Shipping seems to be the same cost regardless of how many decks you buy. $24.76 for 4 decks up to 40 decks that I tried plugging in. I'm just not up for spearheading and running a huge group buy. Anyone that wants to spearhead this I'll send a Canoe Club card capper in the mail to you, on me.
I wonder if that’s a situation where it would change when you actually process the transaction?
Either way, I’m sadly off the fournier bandwagon. Which is to say they’re fine cards, but I no longer like them enough to pay their premium. But i hope somebody goes for it because they’re cool.

Dunno if these are old or new but I found them on eBay & couldn't resist.

View attachment 1025194

They remind me of Faded Spade 2.0

View attachment 1025195

Shuffletech stayed happy so I liked them.
This is variation of Golden Trophy back but I never seen this Ace. A. Modiano experimented with more than two brands (Modiano / Da Vinci) B. They licensed graphics.
Are they have Made in Italy or Made in Trieste markings?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom