SOLD New, never used Big Top Poker T25000 barrel with bonus offers! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8FEAFA14-CBF7-4D30-9AD3-0E98CCC6169D.gif

Elaborate.
Serious question: does "opportunity to purchase" mean purchase at some pre-determined price or is this just an agreement to enter into negotiation? Since a handful of people are bidding based on this opportunity it might be helpful to define this a bit more clearly.

First and foremost, apologies to @jpietrella. When I signed on this morning I had many PMs to read and threads to catch up on. I started to reply to my messages but didn't have time to answer in this thread. I actually still have PMs to answer but wanted to respond here first. I only log on before work and then several times in the evening. I feel bad that you had asked the same question twice in 12 hours and I wasn't able to respond. On the weekends I'm on during the day and much more responsive. So once again, I'm sorry.

For transparency I will answer the questions I've gotten here and will include answers to any anticipated follow up questions.
  1. Yes, I will be posting pictures of the 600 tonight.
  2. No, I do not have a cash set but I do have a sample set.
  3. Yes, I will share some pricing information tonight.
  4. No, I do not have any additional bounty chips. I'm not even keeping one for myself.
  5. Yes, I do have additional dealer buttons, 1 white and 1 black. I would like to keep these, they're really neat.
  6. I didn't remember what the exact breakdown was till I pulled the chips out this morning: 160/160/140/80/60.

I have to do a few things now but will be on later with prices and pictures.

Thanks,
PAZ

First and foremost, apologies to @jpietrella. When I signed on this morning I had many PMs to read and threads to catch up on. I started to reply to my messages but didn't have time to answer in this thread. I actually still have PMs to answer but wanted to respond here first. I only log on before work and then several times in the evening. I feel bad that you had asked the same question twice in 12 hours and I wasn't able to respond. On the weekends I'm on during the day and much more responsive. So once again, I'm sorry.

For transparency I will answer the questions I've gotten here and will include answers to any anticipated follow up questions.
  1. Yes, I will be posting pictures of the 600 tonight.
  2. No, I do not have a cash set but I do have a sample set.
  3. Yes, I will share some pricing information tonight.
  4. No, I do not have any additional bounty chips. I'm not even keeping one for myself.
  5. Yes, I do have additional dealer buttons, 1 white and 1 black. I would like to keep these, they're really neat.
  6. I didn't remember what the exact breakdown was till I pulled the chips out this morning: 160/160/140/80/60.

I have to do a few things now but will be on later with prices and pictures.

Thanks,
PAZ
No apologies necessary, and there seems to be plenty of time left on the auction anyway - thank you though!

First, the pictures. Hopefully you've seen better pictures and know what they really look like. The colors are just way better in person and I'm no photographer.

The chip box and rack box. The racks actually say Bud Jones on the bottom.
BTP_Boxes.jpeg

In the racks. I feel like if the greens were played with or even wiped they could look better. Factory dust??
BTP_600_A.jpeg

BTP_600_B.jpg

BTP_600_C.jpg

Someone buy these and wipe those greens!
BTP_600_D.JPG

Best overall chip? The T5K.
Best spots? The T100.

First, the pictures. Hopefully you've seen better pictures and know what they really look like. The colors are just way better in person and I'm no photographer.

View attachment 748612

In the racks. I feel like if the greens were played with or even wiped they could look better. Factory dust??
View attachment 748613

View attachment 748614

View attachment 748615

View attachment 748617

Best spots? The T100.
Welp.... might as well close my E-Trade now.

View attachment 748612

View attachment 748613

View attachment 748614

View attachment 748615

View attachment 748617

Best spots? The T100.
Holy Santa Claus shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom