SOLD New, never used Big Top Poker T25000 barrel with bonus offers! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the machines are actually turned back on???
A16588BD-DF0C-430C-8154-C583E634E9FD.jpeg

Chips are sold/paid/shipped! Congrats @utgtrash ! You are going to love them!!

I've updated the buyer but thought I would share my packing technique here. Everyone has their own methods and I've always enjoyed the knowledge sharing here so I thought I would contribute.

When I ship chips I package them they way I would want to receive them. Since these are 43 mm you can't put 5 barrels in a chip box. To keep the chips snug and tight I wrap them by rolling and pulling on the Saran Wrap and then securing that with masking tape. I cut 4 cm x 7 cm pieces of Readi-Board and bind those with masking tape to create spacers and put them between the barrels.

T25_2.jpeg

Then, I put the chip box lid on and update the contents before securing it in both directions with packing tape.

T25_3.jpeg

The now secured chip box goes into a bubble mailer, sealed and packing tape is used to eliminate any wiggle room.

T25_4.jpeg

Then, I write the contents on the package and repeated this 9 more times, 60 chips x 10 boxes = 600 chips.

IMG_6845.jpg

I fit 5 of these packs (300 chips) into each of the 2 medium flat rate boxes. The boxes are heavily taped including a band of tape across the girth of the boxes.

If these were 39 mm it would be 5 Saran-wrapped barrels to a box, 500 chips in a medium flat rate box.

That's it! Hope this was helpful!

PAZ

I've updated the buyer but thought I would share my packing technique here. Everyone has their own methods and I've always enjoyed the knowledge sharing here so I thought I would contribute.

When I ship chips I package them they way I would want to receive them. Since these are 43 mm you can't put 5 barrels in a chip box. To keep the chips snug and tight I wrap them by rolling and pulling on the Saran Wrap and then securing that with masking tape. I cut 4 cm x 7 cm pieces of Readi-Board and bind those with masking tape to create spacers and put them between the barrels.

View attachment 754981

Then, I put the chip box lid on and update the contents before securing it in both directions with packing tape.

View attachment 754982

The now secured chip box goes into a bubble mailer, sealed and packing tape is used to eliminate any wiggle room.

View attachment 754983

Then, I write the contents on the package and repeated this 9 more times, 60 chips x 10 boxes = 600 chips.

View attachment 754984

I fit 5 of these packs (300 chips) into each of the 2 medium flat rate boxes. The boxes are heavily taped including a band of tape across the girth of the boxes.

If these were 39 mm it would be 5 Saran-wrapped barrels to a box, 500 chips in a medium flat rate box.

PAZ

This is awesome! thanks for sharing

View attachment 754981

View attachment 754982

View attachment 754983

View attachment 754984

PAZ
Thanks again Paz! Hope to get these into play soon!

Hey @PAZ received and thought everyone should know, packing as advertised! Bomb proof grail packaging! Also, edgespots aligned before packing?? View attachment 761018
Still unpacking! Thanks for the auction!

That's Paul with a P....the P from Peacock....

1629622312405.png

Attachments

• 1629622209258.png
    1629622209258.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom