SOLD New, never used Big Top Poker T25000 barrel with bonus offers! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this sound? Your bid of $650 is the current bid. Your post of $1,000 with a question mark lets me know that you're unsure perhaps of the format. No worries. There is still 48 hours left and technically you could still be out bid.

Okay so back to watching

Attachments

• 67E705DC-7FD6-40B7-9B78-A813A9E63D86.gif
    67E705DC-7FD6-40B7-9B78-A813A9E63D86.gif
    50.3 KB · Views: 71
Apparently numismaticians adopted a new grading scale though and dropped the term mint.
But even before that when mint meant uncirculated, it might not perfectly correspond to the use of privately held chips as long as the chips were not used in an actual poker game. Chips handled as shuffle stacks could be construed as mint in that sense, and on the original Sheldon scale there were 3 different categories of mint to reflect varying degrees of ware (unrelated to defects in production).

View attachment 749121
It’s about time. Mint is word I don’t use. It’s not true and false advertising.

Any chance whoever wins this can sell me the set for $1? Excluding the dealer buttons, which are the real prize, of course.

If this goes for 1k I’ll take a shot of my salty, salty tears. Wish my pp account was flush with usd but I can’t bare to pay their 5% conversion.

So how wrong would it be for me to bid and win them and buy the set only to sell off the set to offset the cost of the T25ks which is all I want??

So how wrong would it be for me to bid and win them and buy the set only to sell off the set to offset the cost of the T25ks which is all I want??
Is this not the way a lot of people do it? Buy it, take what you need and sell the rest to who you wish.

Pretty sure that bid has already been made by @utgtrash .

record for BTPs? or in general? I can recall a WTB for PCA secondary $500 for $5k
If I read the whole thread correctly his bid was adjusted down to 650 or whatever it was and that the thousand didn’t stand with some clarification I can clarify my bid

Just some general announcements....

@joeyshin What a great picture!! I hope your amazing little guy had an awesome birthday!!
@jpietrella Thank you for the Putin gif! Finally, I feel like I've arrived!

1. The current high bid is $1,000.
  2. The current high bidder is @RivieraDanny.
  3. If you really want this set and have held off or stopped bidding I can offer you a layaway plan but that is a separate transaction from the T25K barrel. Please PM me prior to bidding.
  4. I mentioned if the winner selects the option for the 600 chips I'm happy to include 6 new racks. If they need more I'll throw in 4 additional racks.
  5. Cash and carry? Sure. The 600 chip price includes up to a $75 shipping credit but I'm 22 miles NW of Boston and will meet you within 30 miles for the transfer after payment. You save me the time and materials to bomb proof these and I'll save you $200.
  6. A little less than 24 hours left. You guys sound like you're having fun and that was really what I wanted so thank you.

Good luck!
PAZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom