New movie inspired set... (6 Viewers)

just came across this thread for the first time. As a fellow 80s kid i really enjoyed the design journey. the latest fan art set is amazing. imo gremlins > aliens and i was sad to see the goonies dropped from the plaque. i cant wait to see the final product and id love to get a sample set when it goes into production.

just came across this thread for the first time. As a fellow 80s kid i really enjoyed the design journey. the latest fan art set is amazing. imo gremlins > aliens and i was sad to see the goonies dropped from the plaque. i cant wait to see the final product and id love to get a sample set when it goes into production.

All good points - I am just such an Aliens (my favourite film of all time) and Indy fan they had to take preference!

Chris

maybe you need to just make a cash set and use them there. ;)

Already have a nice cash set!

unnamed.png

unnamed (1).png

All.jpg
Dealer button2.jpg

Last edited:
Phenomenal. So glad you went with the Raiders theme for the 25k. Can’t wait to see the plaque and DB. Who is manufacturing both?

Also what about making a 1 (One) value chip for the night you want to play cash? sure the 25/100/500 could play but you have 5's.....why not mock up a 1 with that sweet set....Roadhouse???????????

How do the rolling edges work? do you have several versions of each chip where each chip is a level for the image displayed or does each chip have 1/4 of the top to bottom image that when lined up creates multiples of the characters from top to bottom? very curious this feature is awesome, such a well thought out set right down to the quotes. Fantastic!

Last edited:
I am sure Tina won't mind.

Also what about making a 1 (One) value chip for the night you want to play cash? sure the 25/100/500 could play but you have 5's.....why not mock up a 1 with that sweet set....Roadhouse???????????
Ha! All the images are originals drawn specifically for this set. Essentially counts as fan art (as long as I don’t sell them) and with fan art you pretty much get left alone.

Best
Chris

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom