New movie inspired set... (1 Viewer)

just came across this thread for the first time. As a fellow 80s kid i really enjoyed the design journey. the latest fan art set is amazing. imo gremlins > aliens and i was sad to see the goonies dropped from the plaque. i cant wait to see the final product and id love to get a sample set when it goes into production.

just came across this thread for the first time. As a fellow 80s kid i really enjoyed the design journey. the latest fan art set is amazing. imo gremlins > aliens and i was sad to see the goonies dropped from the plaque. i cant wait to see the final product and id love to get a sample set when it goes into production.

All good points - I am just such an Aliens (my favourite film of all time) and Indy fan they had to take preference!

Chris

maybe you need to just make a cash set and use them there. ;)

Already have a nice cash set!

unnamed.png

unnamed (1).png

All.jpg
Dealer button2.jpg

Last edited:
Phenomenal. So glad you went with the Raiders theme for the 25k. Can’t wait to see the plaque and DB. Who is manufacturing both?

That's an awesome set. Interesting to see the final product compared to the original ideas.

Also what about making a 1 (One) value chip for the night you want to play cash? sure the 25/100/500 could play but you have 5's.....why not mock up a 1 with that sweet set....Roadhouse???????????

How do the rolling edges work? do you have several versions of each chip where each chip is a level for the image displayed or does each chip have 1/4 of the top to bottom image that when lined up creates multiples of the characters from top to bottom? very curious this feature is awesome, such a well thought out set right down to the quotes. Fantastic!

Last edited:
I am sure Tina won't mind.

Also what about making a 1 (One) value chip for the night you want to play cash? sure the 25/100/500 could play but you have 5's.....why not mock up a 1 with that sweet set....Roadhouse???????????
Ha! All the images are originals drawn specifically for this set. Essentially counts as fan art (as long as I don’t sell them) and with fan art you pretty much get left alone.

Best
Chris

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom