New Member - old love to be revived (1 Viewer)

komorrah

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

it seems to be customary to introduce oneself after joining.

I paused playing Poker for a couple of years as life changed in many ways. In my 20s I played with a set group of friends on a weekly basis. Good memories.
I decided now, that I wanted to find a new group to play with. To get back on track I googled a little here and there and stumbled over this forum. I am excited to see what to read in here.

I do have a set of 300 "Le Paulson Noir" chips and a poker table I build with my brother on our own.

I am from Germany by the way and breached the 40s last summer. Perhaps the reason for my walk in the past :)

Hello and welcome to PCF and the over 40 club!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I agree with the others, let's see those chips!!!

Hello and welcome to PCF! Let's see some pictures of the table and chips.

Welcome at PCF, fellow EU-member :)

Plenty of great German members aboard

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Here are my first fast shots I made from the barrel just for you to not keep you waiting. I will work on some model shots in the next days :)

The set of chips were bought, because we startet with a tournament stack of
16 x 25
11 x 100
2 x 500
so everyone starts with 2.500 in chips.

I always thought of this as a good starting pool of three different chip types and amount of chips to have fun handling the chips. But I am curious if I can find threats to the topic of good starting stack sizes and numerations.

The table is only a table overlay as you can see. Sorry, if I described it wrong. As you can see it the time in the cellar took its toll. So I will have to refurbish it to get it to its former glory. Of course this is not my dining-/playroom but by cellar in the piscture :)

Everybody have a nice Sunday!

Attachments

• PXL_20230225_120418295.jpg
    PXL_20230225_120418295.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 69
  • PXL_20230226_140614362.jpg
    PXL_20230226_140614362.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 64

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom