New member looking to learn about chips I have (1 Viewer)

Here’s the shipping method I use....

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/nuclear-proof-shipping-method.9461/

Keep in mind some core concepts.

1 Make the package like a solid brick, with all contents immobile. If things can slide, scrape, or bang into each other, they’ll get damaged. This includes chip barrels. They should not be lose whatsoever. This is why I stretch wrap them.
2 double box (if possible), and use lots of tape on seams and edges. Protect the insides with a strong outside.

Alright everyone, after digesting all of the info, I have decided to sell the chips. After much thought and back and forth, I will be selling the chips as sets. If people want to buy the sets and divide the sets up and sell what they dont want, they can do that but I would just prefer to sell as a set and keep them together. That will at least give both groups options, people who are looking for sets and people who only want certain denominations, they can sell what they dont need. I will be doing an auction for both sets here soon under the classifieds.
I appreciate everyone's feedback, suggestions, and input. I will be placing the CDIs starting at $4,200 and the Horseshoe Gardenas at $4,600. If these don't sell at that price, I guess I will have my answer and will just keep them as a keepsake from my grandpa. Thanks again to everyone, it was a pleasure to get to hear your comments and learn along the way. Take care and happy chip hunting to you all!

I have a rack of mint black shaped inlay $20 chip going up for sale mid week next week - Mesg me with offers plz. Horseshoe Gardena cal.

Welcome and wow you have an amazing set of chips! Anyone here would be ecstatic to be the owner of those.

If this is where you start, I'm am eager to see where the next set of chips takes you!

Welcome and wow you have an amazing set of chips! Anyone here would be ecstatic to be the owner of those.

If this is where you start, I'm am eager to see where the next set of chips takes you!
Pretty sure the OP inherited chips and eventually sold them off.

Hasn't logged on since August of last year.

Pretty sure the OP inherited chips and eventually sold them off.

Hasn't logged on since August of last year.
Doh! I missed that part. Pity they were sold off, but at least they went to a home where they could be more enjoyed. This grandfather had great taste in chips.

Doh! I missed that part. Pity they were sold off, but at least they went to a home where they could be more enjoyed. This grandfather had great taste in chips.
They ended up in the right place, for sure.:tup:

I'm still waiting on an update in the *Aurora Star pr0n* thread from you!;):)

Would love to see a family photo of all them pretty chips you recently purchased! How are you liking them?

I'm still waiting on an update in the *Aurora Star pr0n* thread from you!;):)

Would love to see a family photo of all them pretty chips you recently purchased! How are you liking them?
I'll get to it one day soon. I love them. Even though they are one of the most expensive chip sets I've bought, I really enjoy playing with them and don't regret the purchase one bit. I'll probably increase that set size a little more later this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom