New member from San Francisco Bay Area (1 Viewer)

MoiGenio

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Moi and I live in the SF Bay Area. I've had the dice chips for a while, and now I am looking to upgrade, so Ianded here. So far, I like the China Clays for the price. I like the style of the Showdown chips because I play tournaments and they don't have the $, plus I like the name, logo + number design. We'll see what I end up buying. Also looking into the Tina card mold set.
Poker chips seem to be a huge topic that I never knew about, so I'm excited to get into it!

Welcome from Mountain View!!
oreo-eat.gif

Welcome from Saratoga. Great chippy collections and home games around your area. Play in a few of them and get a sense of what you're really after. Or else you'll be buying set after replacement set...you don't want to go down that rabbit hole. :D
TOGA! You grow up in the area or move here?

@ngmcs8203 We have a lot of games in the South Bay if you're interested in low stakes cash games or tournaments. Sometimes the stakes get a little high but that is not the norm.

@ngmcs8203 We have a lot of games in the South Bay if you're interested in low stakes cash games or tournaments. Sometimes the stakes get a little high but that is not the norm.
Awesome. Is there a list or a thread somewhere? There used to be a regular game down in Morgan Hill right before and during the poker boom but that was the only one I remember getting ‘big’. Never played it myself but I heard the bbq was always good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom