Home Game in San Francisco (1 Viewer)

Rafalev

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am new to this website and I am super excited to join this new community. I am looking for regular groups to play home games in the city of San Francisco since I don't know lots of poker players here. I would be happy to meet some local poker enthusiasts to play friendly and social home game. Please message me!

Howdy and welcome to the community!

Waving Mark Mckinney GIF by Superstore

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! To explain, I am new to San Francisco and I miss the good old feeling of the home games, so I would be very happy to play with poker enthusiasts here in the city around a drink and some peanuts.

Welcome from San Jose! There used to be some games in SF proper...only one left I attend sometimes is a monthly $40 tournament with .25/.50 cash game in the Diamond Heights area. Most home games are in the South, East and North Bay nowadays.

Where in the city are you located? Maybe you should start something in SF. Good luck!

@RichMahogany @sat guru @Big Money @RocAFella1 @Dwight87

Welcome from San Jose! There used to be some games in SF proper...only one left I attend sometimes is a monthly $40 tournament with .25/.50 cash game in the Diamond Heights area. Most home games are in the South, East and North Bay nowadays.

Where in the city are you located? Maybe you should start something in SF. Good luck!

@RichMahogany @sat guru @Big Money @RocAFella1 @Dwight87
Thanks @Godzilla28! I live in the Nopa area, so it is very hard for me to find home games. I have been in SF since 6 months and have not found one playing often yet. My place is unfortunately not convenient to start that... I still hope to find a crew playing often together!

We play about once a month out in Concord, for slightly more than peanuts though. Our $1/1 games can get a little rowdy...
Hit me up if you ever wanna play.
View attachment 1191837
Thanks for the invite @kmccormick100. Since I don't have a car and I am located in the city of SF, it will be hard for me to join you in Concord. Please let me know if you know some people playing in SF!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom