New member from Massachusetts (1 Viewer)

aracicot24

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to say hello and say I couldnt be happier finding a forum like this. I've always been in to poker, throwing home games and sometimes tourney, but my poker chip obsession started about a year ago and there wasnt many places to "scratch the itch"

I found PCF during my time designing a set on CPC for my home games and hoped to see other custom sets to give myself ideas.

I look forward to diving in deeper.

-Anthony

Hi Anthony and welcome to PCF! If you found us via CPC, then I'm not going to give you the typical warnings about falling down the rabbit hole and running away from here screaming while you still have your wallet.

But if you're in search of some great custom sets, including those from CPC, take a look at the poker chip DB for custom sets:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/chipdb/categories/custom-sets.2

Welcome!

I found PCF during my time designing a set on CPC
1C038A2F-1364-4130-BB5C-0607ED7B99B9.gif

Anthony………, great local commercial for prince spaghetti . Because in the north end of Boston Wednesday is prince spaghetti day

As a former Masshole also named Anthony, I used to hear...........ANTHO-KNEEEEEEEE, IT'S-A PRINCE-SPAGHETTI DAY! all the fking time! Also, welcome to my fellow Paisan

Welcome!

Regarding your first CPC set, measure twice and cut once. Its good you're looking around here...
My mistakes for my first set (now retired) were self-designing an inlay with denominations in small print.
There are plenty of example of good use of color and spots here.
Soak it all in before you spend all that money.

I grew up in G-Vegas, the great Chair City of Gardner, hello neighbor!
That’s funny, I wonder how many Vegas’s there are around here. Marshfield has always been Marsh-Vegas (god knows why) and I’ve heard at least a couple of other towns nicknamed similarly, though this is the first time I’ve heard it for Gardner.

That’s funny, I wonder how many Vegas’s there are around here. Marshfield has always been Marsh-Vegas (god knows why) and I’ve heard at least a couple of other towns nicknamed similarly, though this is the first time I’ve heard it for Gardner.

I always thought it was dumb. Maybe because we were the "big city" of 22k residents in that area

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom