NEW Matsui racks -- GROUP BUY, -- POSTPONED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE: March 17th, 2020
Due to the world going into lockdown, this group buy is on hold. When the situations improves, we'll revisit this.

NEW MATSUI RACKS. Fits 39mm and 43mm chips.
Racks interlock when stacked.

Most of this post is stolen directly from @Tommy's post, when he ordered these last. Hope that's OK, Tommy!

Here is a link to the thread of pr0n of chips in Matsui racks:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/chips-in-matsui-racks-pr0n.52779/

Matsui-Chip-Racks.jpg

I need a bunch of racks for my incoming Abbiati chips!! So...I'm going to order some from Matsui, and thought I might as well offer up to see if others want them as well.
I'm just taking orders now. I'll start collecting payments in a couple of weeks.

As of right now, Matsui is up and running, not shut down by coronavirus. Although I was told, if one employee is diagnosed, their factory will shut down for a minimum of 2 weeks. Barring this happening, I suspect I will receive the racks in late March/early April.

Rack are $5 each. (my cost) plus shipping from me to you.
Selling them in lots of 10 and 25 to keep things simple.

10 racks in a LFRB
$70 shipped ($50 for the racks + $20 shipping)
LARGE-FRB_large.jpg

25 racks in this 16-in x 12-in x 12-in box. @ 9 lbs
$120 (racks) + $2 (box cost) + USPS shipping TBD by your zip/zone (I will figure this out a little later, but I think this box will cost somewhere between $20-55 to ship, depending on distance from Seattle).

810636003913_07817912.jpg

Orders

Last edited:
In for 10 25 please

Last edited:
I need to wait until I get my racks from the 2nd group buy before committing to this but probably in for a score of these.

Are you willing to ship to Canada? If so, depending in cost of the shipping I'd be in for 25.

I suspect it will be cost prohibitive, unless you can find a US border address to ship to. I'll put you down, but the shipping is probably going to be tough, to Canada.

Thanks for organizing this Mel.

50 racks please.

Also, if you are ordering from Matsui directly, can I add on an order for plaque racks?

Here is more info about the plaque racks.
BF922B90-3B80-459F-B262-2DD01C02E791.jpeg

Updated the quantity from my first reply! (25 now instead of 10)

Thank you!
In addition to the 50 chip racks, will order 1 large, 8 medium, and 1 small plaque rack.

Will these fit MSK and other plaques, also? Purely a measurements thing, right?

Will these fit MSK and other plaques, also? Purely a measurements thing, right?

no sure. Tbh. From my understanding, the medium rack fits plaques like the Tikki kings, and Dia de los muertos plaques from brpropoker. There are measurements available somewhere.

So, those are the 82x57s. Which is what the medium matsuis claim to fit.

How do 39mm chips fit in these? Do they rattle around etc or are they pretty snug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom