New Host New Member (1 Viewer)

JLK8

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey everybody, just joining up here as it seems like a nice community. I recently purchased my first home and got a killer deal (at least I think so) on a full ring table w/ dealer seat and auto shuffler built in, ceramic chips, cards and 10 seats. Going to be starting a home game hopefully at least once a week. I've played here and there for many years but really took the full dive in last year. Hoping to get feedback and tips on my home game and have some good discussions with all of you.

Welcome ! Enjoy your home games that’s a lot of fun !!

Hello and welcome to the forum! Good luck building your home game! You have come to the right place to turn your home game into the best it can be. There is lots of great info on this site. And there are some great rock collections too! ;)

Hello and welcome to the forum! Good luck building your home game! You have come to the right place to turn your home game into the best it can be. There is lots of great info on this site. And there are some great rock collections too! ;)
That collection I just saw blows mine out of the water...

Welcome to PCF! Where it's not a community, it's a disease! LOL. You know now that you are here, you're gonna be buying more chips!!!

Pics of your setup? Im in Troy!
Will definitely post some pics of the setup once we’re settled in. Still have to get everything moved in and arranged. Nice to hear from a local player on here already! Will post an update soon enough.

Welcome to PCF! Where it's not a community, it's a disease! LOL. You know now that you are here, you're gonna be buying more chips!!!
Man I’m already scared for my wallet lol. I like these chips that I got for a great deal but I keep seeing peoples chips on here and I love the designs. Gonna hold off for as long as I can hahah

Hello and welcome to PCF! Pictures or it didn't happen. Congrats on the new house and table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom