New here (1 Viewer)

moomoo

Waiting List
Reaction score
hi i am new here, and working on designing a custom chip set for home games

and specifically, i'm at the stage where i'm looking to get some custom design work done

so in order to make that happen, here is my third post, which will now hopefully enable me to pm some of the designers listed in the relevant thread regarding custom chip services :)

oh darn it, i guess it collapsed my first two messages into one. so here's hopefully the actual third post

Welcome!
As a new member you can find a lot of resources and details about what makes a great chip, in our New Members Start Here thread, you can find the link in my signature.

Tell us about you're design ideals? Do you have a budget, what games do you prefer (this is somewhat a joke because the only game anyone plays when they show up is NLH) what stakes you play, and if you drink a gentlemen's drink or whiskey?

Welcome!
As a new member you can find a lot of resources and details about what makes a great chip, in our New Members Start Here thread, you can find the link in my signature.

Tell us about you're design ideals? Do you have a budget, what games do you prefer (this is somewhat a joke because the only game anyone plays when they show up is NLH) what stakes you play, and if you drink a gentlemen's drink or whiskey?
yeah i already went through the beginner guides, made some vegas-ish color schemes for cpc, and now pretty much just want to hire a graphic designer to do the label design since im not much of an artist.

design ideals: simplicity, low-visual noise design with clean information presentation.

yeah, i play nlhe. tried some of the other random flavors of stud/omaha/razz/etc about a decade ago or so, but they didnt stick.

i'm also no gentleman, but i'm pretty partial to an amaretto sour, or a dirty martini - they are v. tasty

is...there a difference? kinda assumed the singular implied a full set of various denominations
You are correct…but you need many sets. My bet…this first set is only the beginning of your journey.

Now my joke is stupid.

Hello and welcome to the forum! Good luck with your custom set. Can't wait to see pics once you get it designed!

Welcome! Creating a custom project is so much fun !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom