Hey Guy, You Must Be New Here (2 Viewers)

Naked_Caveman

Reaction score
Yep, that’s me. I’m that guy. Here in Huntsville, AL I haven’t played poker one single time since New Years / New Year’s Eve. And man, I got hooked. We were in a cabin out in the woods and someone brought out some chips… nice chips. “Wow” I thought. These chips totally change the game. And now there’s some cash, although not much, on the line. People play like there’s actual consequence. Man it was amazing.

Got hooked and now have gone down the rabbit hole of poker chips. Playing my first home game post-New Year’s soon. Maybe I go too hard on new hobbies… But man this is great!

Playing poker, even for small sums of real money is one of the best things ever.

Add in a decent set of chips makes it even better!

Welcome!

American Idol Reaction GIF by Idols Global

Yep, that’s me. I’m that guy. Here in Huntsville, AL I haven’t played poker one single time since New Years / New Year’s Eve. And man, I got hooked. We were in a cabin out in the woods and someone brought out some chips… nice chips. “Wow” I thought. These chips totally change the game. And now there’s some cash, although not much, on the line. People play like there’s actual consequence. Man it was amazing.

Got hooked and now have gone down the rabbit hole of poker chips. Playing my first home game post-New Year’s soon. Maybe I go too hard on new hobbies… But man this is great!
Welcome! Any purchases yet? Going the "samples" route or straight into the deep end of "quality clay"... either way enjoy the ride. I understand what you mean. About going hard on new hobbies... but be careful!! The chipping bug is like no other, and unfortunately no cure!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome. Poker for stakes that one can afford is the best.

Attachments

• rabbit hole.jpg
    rabbit hole.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 12
Welcome! Any purchases yet? Going the "samples" route or straight into the deep end of "quality clay"... either way enjoy the ride. I understand what you mean. About going hard on new hobbies... but be careful!! The chipping bug is like no other, and unfortunately no cure!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I have made some purchases so far… just sample sets and some Copag cards. I’m leaning China clays to dip my toes in. We’ll see!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom