New member here. (1 Viewer)

carpenter

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I am a new member from surrey BC canada. I have been reading alot of threads here. I am a new poker player so reading all the resources is just amazing. Alot of new information and some really cool chips. I am trying to host a home game with my friends, they are new to poker as well so just $10 buy in with 0.05/0.10 blinds. I have got 1300 dice chips and a foldable table(not great I know). I was hoping that we keep playing so I can invest some money into this and upgrade to better chips and a table. Again, its fun seeing all the custom chips and going through all other resources.

Attachments

• PXL_20231025_043758306.jpg
    PXL_20231025_043758306.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 54
Welcome!
I certainty hope you didn't miss the link in my signature for new members! (landscape on mobile)

Hello and welcome to the community! I'm sure a lot of us came from dice chips and folding tables. Just enjoy playing with what you have for now. Save up and before you know it, there are lots of great, budget friendly sets available to you. The chips are one of the things that most of your players will pay the least amount of attention to. Focus on getting a table and comfortable chairs first. Even a cheap table topper from Amazon makes a world of difference.

Hello and welcome to the community! I'm sure a lot of us came from dice chips and folding tables. Just enjoy playing with what you have for now. Save up and before you know it, there are lots of great, budget friendly sets available to you. The chips are one of the things that most of your players will pay the least amount of attention to. Focus on getting a table and comfortable chairs first. Even a cheap table topper from Amazon makes a world of difference.
We use a foldable octagon table topper. I can build a table but I just don't have anywhere to put. Probably will upgrade the house before table.

Lived in Surrey around Guildford for a few years! Friendly neighborhood.

Welcome to PCF! Hope you find what you're looking for here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom